Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

If you are looking for other one hand options this is better and more common.

Massive Dragonclaw Shard

Another alternative that my low level paladin uses is this

Darkmetal Falchion

I think its a great weapon for the earilier levels when you need to switch away from your ToV hammer and stop a gate.

Hopefully you find the weapon that will complete you! Good Luck
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

hey thx for the input, unfortunately a Massive Dragonclaw Shard is orders of magnitude more expensive than the Rod and the Darkmetal Falchion is no drop.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:44 AM
Fire Giant

Still questing.

I will punish their sin with the rod, their iniquity with flogging. Psalm 89:32
Old 04-16-2018, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

We, the Favored, believe that the taint of Sin, unlike the direct corruption of Chaos or Evil, may be cured through the power of the Cleansing Flame. The souls of the Sinful, though tempted into wickedness, may still be redeemed if they can but confess their evil. The Sinful must be shown the light and majesty of the Cleansing Flame, that in its light they might come to see their errors. But let the Faithful beware, for Sin is devious and cunning, and can often only be driven from its victims through trials, ordeals, and purgation of the Flesh. We believe that the integrity of the Living Soul is the ultimate and highest good, and that the sacrifice of sinful flesh in the name of salvation is a just and worthy practice.

Sell me thy Rod
Old 04-18-2018, 07:06 AM
Fire Giant

Leviticus 27:32 New International Version (NIV)

32 Every tithe of the herd and flock—every tenth animal that passes under the shepherd’s rod—will be holy to the Lord.

wtb rawd
Old 04-19-2018, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

Dude its a 100 person box. No one does HS this isnt blue. Im probably the most supportive person for pally roleplay on this server and im telling you to just buy any other weapon then an ultra rare weapon from a zone no one but that one sicko farming DS has been to since 2016.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Banned

Jeni is right. It would actually be both faster and easier to just level to 60, raid with apex, get a decent 1 hander, then delevel.

Raiding and getting raid gear is the easiest thing you can do on this server, stop being such a bitch. You will never get the rod because i wont ever sell it.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

that one 'will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery' --just as I have received authority from my Father.
wtb rod
Old 04-23-2018, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s59vZKQ5gYA
Old 06-15-2018, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

bought one. thx.
Closed Thread