Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default I can't log in anymore

Yesterday I logged into a different server with my main account to check out what the frogluk and other race was like, out of curiosity. Made a few characters, got bored, deleted them, then tried to get back onto the Project 1999 blue server. I got this msg "Cannot Log into the EverQuest Server. You may need to re-run the Update Patch. Repeatedly seeing this message indicates a loss of connectivity to the patch server. This is usually temporary". I've redone all the files, and logged onto other accounts such as my brother's with success, it's only my main account that cannot get onto the blue server. I seem to be able to get onto every server BUT the blue one.

Does anyone have ANY idea what I did? Why is it JUST my account, and JUST the blue server? And why did this happen after I logged into another server out of curiosity? This is very frustrating. I've already missed a PoSky raid becase of it and I've been locked out for over a day now.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm having this issue as well..

Additional: The error code number is 1017.
Last edited by Nezumis; 01-03-2018 at 04:49 AM..
Old 01-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was able to log in last night for a little while, but today I'm getting the same issue once again. Wtfzles?
Old 01-03-2018, 07:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Seriously can someone let us know why the heck this is happening? I'm having severe EQ withdrawals and not only that it's frustrating to not know how to fix it. I've repatched it thrice now and no dice. I can log in maybe 1/10 times
Old 01-03-2018, 11:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

A little more info, I am able to get onto other servers. I've followed a few trouble shooters but just keep running into problems, one minute I think its fixed because it will let me on P99 Blue, then ill try to log in again an hour later and the same problem arises. I was going to completely reinstall EQ but the back up for all those files are ON AN EXTERNAL HD 3K Miles Away at my EX Gfs house. SHe wouldnt give them to me even if I were there. Am I screwed?
Old 04-15-2018, 05:27 PM
Orc

Did you ever get this resolved?