Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 03:28 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your CB experience may vary....

http://www.college.shivtr.com
Old 07-14-2013, 05:37 AM
Aviak

I started swarm kiting at 2 in qeynos, using the electric slide method ( strafing left, while turning right.

With a klicnik, gnolls, and skellys It is easy to keep the kite going. Level 5 is easy to get. Once you get 5 you do Broken Lute bard guild quest for the level 6 Hymn of restoration song, which is great because its a free spell, and some exp.

level 5 to 8 I swarmed rats, snakes, gnolls, and skellys in qeynos hills, around the Pyzjn camp. then head to west karana and kite wild life until 10, then head to the bandit camps for sashes, to turn in for bronze items (gear/plat) until level 15 or 20, Then head to south karana aviak tower to 25, then try to find a high hold keep gobby group to 35,

Some of these levels can be done in Oasis as well, Also instead of gobby group, can head to overthere, and swarm. Stay until 35 or so. I try to do dungeon groups from 25 on, upper guk, lower guk, Cazic Thrule, Sol A or B, to get the melee skills up, and get the bonus ex, and items drops. MM is one i try to get in as soon as I can, to try to get the gypsy lute, and the black silk gloves.

This is how I did it on live, back in 1999 at least.
Last edited by Cords; 07-14-2013 at 05:47 AM..
Old 07-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your CB experience may vary....
Lol! I kited both sides of the river and someone made fun of me for trying to swarm in CB. but nice work!

My bards name is Jammz on blue server
Old 07-21-2013, 02:12 AM
Banned

I'd just aoe kite from 2+. All you need are instruments and a fungi (not even if you're good at it). Pull the entire Qeynos noob yard, 2-6 in a few pulls.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karafa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd just aoe kite from 2+. All you need are instruments and a fungi (not even if you're good at it). Pull the entire Qeynos noob yard, 2-6 in a few pulls.
This thread is officially outdated now that I've decided what I'm doing. Here is what I did:

2-4: kite Butcherblock newbie yard.
5-7: melee (I have a jade mace and my AE only did 3 damage; was a no-brainer)
8+: kite again, now that stringed instruments are available. I went over to South Karana and am doing animals, skeletons, and bandits.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Closed Thread