Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems ok few changes were meh but idk we will see.

Liandry's Torment is amazing on a lot of champs and straight broken on others.

new vamp scepter sucks pen0r and you either end up squishier than you wanted or delay your build
I'm using Dorans more just because they almost doubled the price on Scepter with no real advantage.

80 health, 10 damage, and a 5 hp on auto attack that stacks

yes please
Old 12-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auditore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm using Dorans more just because they almost doubled the price on Scepter with no real advantage.

80 health, 10 damage, and a 5 hp on auto attack that stacks

yes please
Yeah ive just been going double dorans if i'm looking to go IE first.

If I'm going BT first then 1 dorans and vamp will do.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Banned

young p99 fedders
Old 12-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Played one game against bots last night, everything is changed, said fuck this, logged into EQ. Sad day.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyAMonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta say i hadn't played in a long time....and that's mainly because this patch is what they just kept promising over and over nad over again.

All the new items are fantastic -- aegis and QSS upgrades are great.

But most of it is old hat -- shit from dota that, while certainly helps LOL in the "variety" dept, still isn't anything new and "unique feeling" in the way LOL generally STRIVES (or ... once strived) to be.

It amazes me that I actually wanted to play tonight after work, and I login just now to see the same old message "we know pvp.net is experiencing problems" blah blah blah. What amazes me, though, it that after all this time and money, they're still having these FUCKING BASIC technical problems.

Holy shit .... is the chat interface REALLY still broken, and disconnects every couple days for an undetermined amount of time?

I mean seriously.....you can't get a 90% reliable chat system? You should have abandoned the adobe client a long time ago.
I think you just got unlucky - chat failures are pretty rare. Only seen chat go down once or twice in all the time I've played, and I'm level 27.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Closed Thread