Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Tarlace - Barb Rogue
Vaken- DE necro
Hullan - Halfling druid

Rogue was in Wraith and then Vis maior back in the day.
Last edited by Sickle; 01-12-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Old 01-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Kobold

Default Quell players

I played on Quellious, Halfling Rogue - Dobben Nakedfoot was the name. I dont remember the guild I was in from Velious and Luclin but I did play under Mustaza when he was doing the whole United Raiders of Norrath deal. That was a great time, a bunch of small guilds working together to get PoP gods and loot. I remember some of the bigger guilds at that time getting frustrated with us.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:40 AM
Kobold

Hehe...my cousin Tera used to play there. Rated #1 in AC and #3 in HP in all of EverQuest at one point.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Quellious after it obsorbed Rodcet Nife. Doraf/Cleric in Vis Maior. Damn, Vis Maior was a whore guild huh? Everyone was in there at one point.

How's Echoes in Eternity doing on Quellious now days? I still remember back in the day on Rodcet Nife when Jeet approached me and said he was starting that guild and asked if I would colead with him. I had other obligations at the time, but I think they are still kicking to this day.
Jeet hasn't played in years, but overall EiE is still going strong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Great to see some familiar faces and old school names up in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Cooper, Senior Artist, SOE
Shut up and give me my ten bucks per month, little man. My Porsche needs some performance upgrades.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Orc

Ruidian Ivyblade checking in! I was in many guilds over the 6 years I played, including Clan d'Stein, Gray Soldiers, Explicit, and Vis Maior.

Currently rockin a SK named Buttscratch. I dragged my buddy Ambrido Montero with me (gnome mage) and he's playing a shammy named Saccotime, a homage to Gansacco. Hopefully some of you remember Saccotime!

Hope to see you guys around!

ps- we need some Raalf corpses around here!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Large Rat

Year old thread but what the hell. Harbogast here, i see someone else has my name on this forum but I am the one from Quellious, was in Explicit from its beginning till around GoD ( cant really remember [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]). Whats up Ruid! And others
Old 03-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Orc

Default quellious

Hey all I played on quellious from about 2000 till around 2010 or so! Mained with Haldour (dwarf pal) for the most part, played Lineris (elf ranger) for the last year any legion of steel players doing 1999?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Orc

Holy hell harbogast! Haldour of the nettin uqiuq haldiur trio! How are you man
Old 03-19-2013, 05:06 AM
Large Bat

Haven't recognized any names so far (aside from some of the guild tags) but i played off and on from classic-pop. Spent the longest time with Vinceremo on Kyil, half elf bard and Kyilmanier, dark elf necro.

P1999 Clubsoda - Druid
Closed Thread