Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-21-2022, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

saw a lot of these tags in this video

Old 12-21-2022, 05:11 PM
Orc

Not gonna say who it was but there was a 60 druid in MM the other day just gathering the entire castle for some reason. Pretty much was interfering with the entire zone. When I questioned him he says he was "Leveling" someone who paid for his PL service.

Lends me to question if they were getting paid with real money or PP.
Old 12-22-2022, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not gonna say who it was but there was a 60 druid in MM the other day just gathering the entire castle for some reason. Pretty much was interfering with the entire zone. When I questioned him he says he was "Leveling" someone who paid for his PL service.

Send a tell to an officer or find another place to level. I'm sure if you sent me or one of the other officers a tell we could've came and ported you guys somewhere else to level.

You also have to remember that MM castle is a top leveling place in the 20s to mid 30s. Sometimes you have to share it.
Old 12-22-2022, 12:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send a tell to an officer or find another place to level. I'm sure if you sent me or one of the other officers a tell we could've came and ported you guys somewhere else to level.

You also have to remember that MM castle is a top leveling place in the 20s to mid 30s. Sometimes you have to share it.
I find it dumb that you have level 60's disrupting an entire zone when you could level people in say dreadlands or FV.

I should not have to move my level 30 character because people are trading PLs for Real money. And I know people in former guilds who made $$ of items and PL services so don;t tell me this does not occur.
Old 12-22-2022, 12:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2022, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it dumb that you have level 60's disrupting an entire zone when you could level people in say dreadlands or FV.

I should not have to move my level 30 character because people are trading PLs for Real money. And I know people in former guilds who made $$ of items and PL services so don;t tell me this does not occur.
Good to know someone's out there, keeping an eye on Dromo & co. all their shady PLing in a mostly empty zone. Stay on the case! Staff are relying on you!
Old 12-22-2022, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Or be the bigger man and let the guy make some money. It's so hard to find people who aren't greedy and can't accept just conceding their camp for the greater good of the server. Most people getting PL by good guys are guild alts that add value to the server. Not a level 30 who is going to quit in 2 weeks.
Old 12-22-2022, 06:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Unfortunately guilds like this don't care. Why should they when they have the position they currently hold? They'll walk all over anyone to get what they want and sadly people like us don't have any sort of power to stop it.
Old 12-22-2022, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately guilds like this don't care. Why should they when they have the position they currently hold? They'll walk all over anyone to get what they want and sadly people like us don't have any sort of power to stop it.
Most of us are the founding fathers of this project. Not some scrub who will be playing wow in 2 months. He could've just left and hunted else where, probably could've get ported and buffed. Now he is blacklisted and should probably quit or reroll.
Old 12-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Banned

i sometimes wonder how these types of folks handle IRL equivalent situations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]