Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-16-2020, 08:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Mr Rittenhouse know their criminal history before he killed them?
I doubt he did. But thatís not why they were shot, and you know that.

But somewhere in America, 5 boys can sleep a little easier knowing that the person that raped them took the asphalt temperature challenge.
--- Spandex 12 Mage ---
--- Lazaru 55 Necro --- (Retired)
Old 09-16-2020, 09:43 PM
Fire Giant

There's this great strawman going around currently that if you point out the criminal history of somebody who was shot, it means that you think they deserved to be shot, when it actually means they *dont* deserve to be deified. BLM doesn't give two shits about David Dorn, who was black, and was *actually* murdered in cold blood for no reason and was *actually* a good man and deserves posthumous accolades, but because their message is so incoherent those accolades are almost exclusively reserved for multi-time violent criminals or sex offenders. It's so bafflingly retarded it's actually kind of impressive.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

It’s a battle of narratives. No one can emotionally defend the center, and so either side ventures further away from each other

Not good for democracy, and I don’t think most of you will do well in the Mormon theocracy that follows. I personally can’t wait to be allowed to invest in the LDS mutual fund, but most of you are fucked once obesity and uselessness are outlawed
Old 09-16-2020, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone's gotta carry forward for the the raza, considering everyone else self-selecting out of the gene to get railed by dudes.

My lineage didn't survive the dark ages, the plague, and the era of colonialism to opt out of the game now. Thanks for your sacrifice though. The gene pool can only strengthen without your dilluted contribution.
Iím hereditary nobility my man, someone had to keep the fires of the Magi alive while the Arabs had their brief moment in the sun

Still, 4 kids is a bit much, I have 11 grandkids and thatís 5 too many

PS: the dark ages werenít actually dark. The Greeks, Armenians, and even Anglo Saxons were doing impressive stuff!!!!!
Old 09-16-2020, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's this great strawman going around currently that if you point out the criminal history of somebody who was shot, it means that you think they deserved to be shot, when it actually means they *dont* deserve to be deified. BLM doesn't give two shits about David Dorn, who was black, and was *actually* murdered in cold blood for no reason and was *actually* a good man and deserves posthumous accolades, but because their message is so incoherent those accolades are almost exclusively reserved for multi-time violent criminals or sex offenders. It's so bafflingly retarded it's actually kind of impressive.
got proof cops are people?
Old 09-16-2020, 11:41 PM
Banned

I'll do fine with the momos
Old 09-17-2020, 12:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS: the dark ages weren’t actually dark. The Greeks, Armenians, and even Anglo Saxons were doing impressive stuff!!!!!
I think the roman water was better and had aqueducts. (Gods free water transfer system. No diss to concrete experts but i think concrete is easy-ish. I think its the roman arch key that is the key though.) Sure maybe those after the romans had better military technology, but if i can just turn on the tap and get free water i could probably wait it out.

PS: I actually recently found out i was Anglo Saxon. Which i always kind of was, being half celtic and half german. I get the vibe people think im russian for some reason, and i am not. No diss to those who are russian. And now i will try to avoid the subject of peoples backgrounds cuz its weird for the most part to most people. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by A Knight; 09-17-2020 at 12:53 AM..
Old 09-17-2020, 04:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"be back in a week to collect 240$ and youre selling for me now"
If it wasn't mids, $240 isn't a bad oz. price for the mid-late 90's.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it wasn't mids, $240 isn't a bad oz. price for the mid-late 90's.
Yeah. We were all kind of left stumped by dudes bold move, because...truth is Derek probably wouldve bought from him as his main supplier at the price he was extorting people to sell for him for. He didn't have to go all shotgun mafia, but that what he do. Guess he just needed erryone to know A) he meant business and B) he really meant business.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iím hereditary nobility my man, someone had to keep the fires of the Magi alive while the Arabs had their brief moment in the sun

Still, 4 kids is a bit much, I have 11 grandkids and thatís 5 too many

PS: the dark ages werenít actually dark. The Greeks, Armenians, and even Anglo Saxons were doing impressive stuff!!!!!
I'm also hereditary nobility, but it's Slavic so my lands have been taken away, first by the Teutonic Order, then the Swedes, then the Austrians, then the Germans. When the Russians came in 1920 though, one of my ancestors ordered the tanks to roll forward and we put 500 Russians in the ground. So there's that! Of all my family's Slavic history, our only moment of greatness was killing other Slavs. Typical.