Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 01:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Erudite Necro faction

I just started on this server and made an erudite necro for my first character. I was wondering which cities I'm kos in and who likes me so I know where I can head to before I get bind at 12 and can set up shop outside the cities.
Old 09-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

In general, good-race NPCs won't have an issue with you unless they are of a necro-hating class or faction. Evil races will still hate you. Dark elves make limited exceptions.

Avoid evil-race cities (Grobb, Oggok, Neriak, Cabilis) and cities that don't have necromancer guilds (Erudin, Surefall Glade, Rivervale, Felwithe, Kaladim, Kelethin, Firiona Vie) by using invis. If you aren't outright KOS to the guards there you will be very close to it, and there will certainly be NPCs that will attack you. Neriak will probably allow you into the foreign quarter but not beyond that.

You should be generally safe in cities with necro guilds (Qeynos, Freeport, Ak'Anon), and totally safe in Paineel, Thurgadin, and the evil outpost at Overthere. By generally safe I mean, don't go stumbling into the paladin guild and expect a warm welcome, and there may be the occasional NPC who has an issue with you even outside of guild houses. I would double check the NPC cons and the map until you are totally sure where you can and can't go.
Closed Thread