Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 08:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Back for the first time since 2001! (where do I start?)

I built a Gnome Necro to get back into the swing of the game.
Where and how are the best ways to level until I am sufficient enough to get to higher populated areas. I have been hunting in steamfont for 2 days and I just hit 4, and have my level 4 spells
Old 09-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome back! Pretty crazy feeling logging in for the first time in 15 years, isn't it? Hearing that familiar yet forgotten theme song during the server load.

For being a necro, sesserdrix's all in one guide should be basically all you need to get started.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Sesserdr...Strategy_Guide

There's also lots of good threads/guides in the caster forum if you do a search. Spend some timing reading and you could save yourself some hassle game. Or just log in and wing it, which I think is more classic anyways.

Steamfonts pretty good until like lvl 15 I think. I remember kill the minotaurs there until lvl 16. Lots of people move their chars to the commonlands/Freeport because there's more people there and you can bum buffs from the tunnel, but I recommend staying in your race's newbie zone and enjoying yourself there.
Closed Thread