Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 07:29 AM
Aviak

just take your time, and play the game.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:34 PM
Orc

Make sure to check out this guide in the Wiki: http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Newbie

The wiki has a lot of good info a well for zones etc. Lots of handy guides depending on the class you decide to go with. Just look for something that seems appealing.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

nice dude welcome plz send me a message in game on my toon name is Dannyl

happy to help with any buffs or ports whenever
Old 09-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice dude welcome plz send me a message in game on my toon name is Dannyl

happy to help with any buffs or ports whenever
This would work better if Danny played lol
Old 09-18-2016, 06:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

That Ways of Yore guild sounds right up my alley. But being that I haven't played hardcore since Ruins of Kunark, my brain is utterly fried on what would be acceptable as far as races/classes/zones/etc. I usually played a DE SK back in the day but I'm willing to change it up for the right people. One thing I do remember about this game is NPCs attacking you in a very "You came to the wrong neighborhood, mofo!" fashion. So I don't want to re-roll a DE SK if I'm just going to get jumped by NPCs every time I try to group with someone.

I'm usually a tank in any game I ever play, but as stated, willing to change it up if I find the right groove.

I may as well just treat this as a complete noob considering even back in the day my level was only in the 30s when I left.

I'm very curious. So I'll try to message those players in game and get more details.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCadaverX [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Ways of Yore guild sounds right up my alley. But being that I haven't played hardcore since Ruins of Kunark, my brain is utterly fried on what would be acceptable as far as races/classes/zones/etc. I usually played a DE SK back in the day but I'm willing to change it up for the right people. One thing I do remember about this game is NPCs attacking you in a very "You came to the wrong neighborhood, mofo!" fashion. So I don't want to re-roll a DE SK if I'm just going to get jumped by NPCs every time I try to group with someone.

I'm usually a tank in any game I ever play, but as stated, willing to change it up if I find the right groove.

I may as well just treat this as a complete noob considering even back in the day my level was only in the 30s when I left.

I'm very curious. So I'll try to message those players in game and get more details.
It's very easy. Just don't make an Iksar, and don't go to the Kunark continent. It's very easy to just join the guild and hang out with us. It's also very easy to get an invite.

The only way to get to Kunark anyway is via a very lengthy boat ride or to be Ported there so you don't have to worry about accidentally going there or something.

Just do a /who all ways and you will see all members of Ways of Yore online. There are officer alts in most cities. Baldere, the guildmaster, has a toon logged at the Qeynos entrance called Woyqeynos that has invite privileges for example.

I really hope you do join us, as this would absolutely be the best way for someone new or returning to the game to really experience what Everquest has to offer, and in progressive chronological order so that you don't miss out on anything. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Beginning to end, we'll be your buddies!
Old 09-18-2016, 07:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

That's the way I like it.

Soon as they fix the link for the spell file fixes I'm totally down. Now just to decide what to make.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCadaverX [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the way I like it.

Soon as they fix the link for the spell file fixes I'm totally down. Now just to decide what to make.
Check the other thread you posted in. I posted a working link there.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'll check it shortly after dinner. BLTs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2016, 08:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

It worked! Thank you kindly
Closed Thread