Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-11-2020, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Default Key binds

Hello,

I was trying to redo some of my key binds in one of the categories under the Keys Tab in the Options window, so I hit Reload Defaults. I thought Reload Defaults would do it just for that category... but it was across all categories under the Keys Tab. Everything was fine until I wanted to rebind my keys to how they were.

Previously I had Hot Button 6 bound to LEFT, RIGHT, and 6 (so 3 keys). But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get that back. It seems that now I can only bind it to 2 keys at most (one "Keypress" and one "Alternate"). Before (as in yesterday/earlier tonight) anytime I hit LEFT, RIGHT, or 6, I would use Hot Button 6.

I just want it back the way it was. Anyone have any ideas? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If nobody knows how to bind 1 hot button to 3 keys, is there a way of restoring the old options settings through a windows file or something like that?

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Toehammer; 08-11-2020 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: clarification
Old 08-12-2020, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

You sure it was hotbar 6 and not /doability 6 (meaning the 6th button on your abilities page)?

-Mcoy
Old 08-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure it was hotbar 6 and not /doability 6 (meaning the 6th button on your abilities page)?

-Mcoy
Positive, I had left/right bound to number 6 as well as the actual 6 key. Was useful when in the spell book instead of flipping pages with left and right I could just hit 6.

For hotbutton 6 I had:

Hotbar 1 Sense Heading (main/grouping hotbar)
Hotbar 2 /corpse macro for dragging (navigation/corpse dragging/loc finding hotbar)
Hotbar 3 /pet report (charm killing hotbar)

Have been using left/right/6 for all hotbutton 6... cannot figure out how to get it back lol.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Well, you can bind multiple things to the same key - they'll show in red to stand out that there's more than 1 bound to that key, but nothing should prevent you from binding several other things to the same "primary" key.

So, bind left to left and hotbar 6, right to right and hotbar 6, and 6 to hotbar 6?

-Mcoy