Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 02:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes lets all work as a community to not press that maybe 12 hours is not reasonable but 100 hours is reasonable, thats one way to get through to the devs.

I should quit my job, become insanely physically ill for staying up for 3-4 days staring at this beautiful stone wall, all because I desire to keep a single item for myself.

Meanwhile account sharers are pushing onto their literal third stone, wow they sure deserve it! Not people like me who put the 18 hours of work in!

Definitely not!
Or just not worry so much about being uber and having a manastone.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Maybe some will say to themselves what am I doing here am I insane to want that manastone that badly and convince themselves that their classes don't need a manastone much except druid and cleric.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes lets all work as a community to not press that maybe 12 hours is not reasonable but 100 hours is reasonable, thats one way to get through to the devs.

I should quit my job, become insanely physically ill for staying up for 3-4 days staring at this beautiful stone wall, all because I desire to keep a single item for myself.

Meanwhile account sharers are pushing onto their literal third stone, wow they sure deserve it! Not people like me who put the 18 hours of work in!

Definitely not!
Its an mmo. Not sure why you think people using teamwork should be less succesful than those going solo...
Old 11-19-2019, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty simple formula boys:

(Amount of time needed to get a manastone) >>> (Amount of time saved by owning a manastone)
Old 11-19-2019, 03:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
At the rate manastone drops [...] Never was this hard to get
Proof?

You people need to get some different interests. I haven't even logged on in two weeks. The world is still turning and nobody cares that I haven't hit level 8 yet. They sure as shit don't care about whether or not you have a manastone, let alone whatever bullshit argument you have to 'prove' that you 'deserve' it.

Either chill or camp manastone. You can't do both. That's the Everquest way. All the complaining in the world isn't going to get you your bottlenecked epic and raid drops. Just enjoy it for what it is. Trying to change things to suit your own desires is a waste of time. Unless you're a critic. In which case it earns you money but still impacts nothing.

Having people help you camp it on a second monitor is certainly annoying, but ironically still classic. The only people who've never asked their friend to help them get an item are those who have no friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger_King [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it’s hilarious to think account sharing is not on the same level as RMT but hey if you got the cash to hire out some people to log into your account for 40+ hrs straight
Oh.. how embarrassing.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Manastone is lame. The price it fetches when it becomes legacy is not so lame. The true value in manastone is the price it fetches. It shouldn't ever become legacy.

Also, so many people plan to sell it down the road. I did. Now I dont think there will be buyers. Why blow your plat on a mostly useless, not enjoyable, item when you're rerolling on Green2 soon enough. That plat is better spent of fun things.

Horde it to sell on Blue, but why? Blue is a museum. Looking forward to blue custom content, but manastone surely to remain useless. We also dont know whether staff might change their merger idea, or if they do merge if they may treat legacy items differently.

Any how. It would be nice for there not to be a rush to nab a manastone. Just keep the drop in game. What does it break? Naggy maybe? We can clearly see we already broke Naggy in many many ways.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to blue custom content,
They're doing this?
Old 11-19-2019, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Manastone is fucking useless
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 11-19-2019, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been at the manastone camp for 29 hours currently, and have been awake for a total of 37 or so hours.

I am #2 on the list which means ostensibly I need to continue clicking this check box every 5 to 15 mins for the next 10 to 20 hours straight.

This is beyond unhealthy but it is the only way to get one when the other guys just run a roster and sit in camp doing shifts. Its so blatantly obvious watching a toon LD, come back and cast entirely different spells and sit somewhere else for 6 hours+, then the original comes back etc.

I'm a bit afraid for my health but short of sharing accounts there's nothing that can be done except be at this camp for a minimum of 40 hours (MINIMUM) as the drop rate is so unclassic. Pretty soul destroying I gotta say.

Edit: Not knowing how the afk checks work is kinda shit too, the limits are not clearly defined. Running off for a shit, shower, prepare some fucking dogshit unhealthy meal praying this AFK check doesnt boot me from list is mega aids. Craving for the ability to just switch off for 30mins and enjoy a steak haha.
Jesus christ lol
Old 11-20-2019, 02:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus christ lol
Some people and this fucking game. It's sad as fuck
Closed Thread