Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 02:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh thats great! Is this a hidden thing or is this the Effect: Alliance skill?
The Effect cast on the Rod works as a GCD.

Copy it from your inventory and drag it down a hotbar slot, which enables you to quickly cast it between spells by using your favourite keyboard bind.
Last edited by DKN; 04-19-2020 at 02:14 AM..
Old 04-19-2020, 03:29 AM
Kobold

I used Rod of Insidious Glamour all the way to 60. I never got the epic for various reasons (I'm not much of a poopsocker, and my play hours were varied so I mainly soloed). Anyways, at 60 I got Zlandicar's Heart (and kept 255 charisma!). I STILL use the rod in my open inventory slot to reset my spell timer. I can't imagine a much better setup. I'd just go Rod -> Epic -> Zheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You can do anything with Zheart!!
Old 04-19-2020, 03:38 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivonus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used Rod of Insidious Glamour all the way to 60. I never got the epic for various reasons (I'm not much of a poopsocker, and my play hours were varied so I mainly soloed). Anyways, at 60 I got Zlandicar's Heart (and kept 255 charisma!). I STILL use the rod in my open inventory slot to reset my spell timer. I can't imagine a much better setup. I'd just go Rod -> Epic -> Zheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You can do anything with Zheart!!
Thanks alot for the answer!
Old 04-19-2020, 05:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Effect cast on the Rod works as a GCD.

Copy it from your inventory and drag it down a hotbar slot, which enables you to quickly cast it between spells by using your favourite keyboard bind.
Damn cool! Does the item have to be equipped to work? Or just dragged into a keybind?
Old 04-20-2020, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn cool! Does the item have to be equipped to work? Or just dragged into a keybind?
Many items can be cast from inventory but the Rod GCD effect has to be equipped and then dragged/copied to your hotbar. Click and hold mouse 1 on the item while it’s equipped then drag the copy to your desired hotbar slot. As an example you can rebind hotbar slot 10 to a key you like to spam easily while playing and moving your toon at the same time. I use keybind E personally. Try and pick a GCD hotkey that doesn’t require you to move your hand far away from WASD movement keys.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:23 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many items can be cast from inventory but the Rod GCD effect has to be equipped and then dragged/copied to your hotbar. Click and hold mouse 1 on the item while it’s equipped then drag the copy to your desired hotbar slot. As an example you can rebind hotbar slot 10 to a key you like to spam easily while playing and moving your toon at the same time. I use keybind E personally. Try and pick a GCD hotkey that doesn’t require you to move your hand far away from WASD movement keys.
Yeah, I bound sense heading to D and loc hehe! Thanks for the tips!
Old 04-21-2020, 03:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Rod of insidious glamour can be clicked from inventory

Similar to the way you drag from primary slot, drag from inventory
Closed Thread