Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This comment is toxic
One of those "facts are toxic" types
Old 02-02-2021, 06:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope this is a joke. If you left to Green you are now shunned from the Blue community into infinity? I have 4 level 60 characters on Blue and a handful more that were banned because I broke the rules. I am now not a part of the Blue community? My years of raiding on Blue and making it the toxic pit of piss that it is now are just to be forgotten?
I mean, if you want to regularly play on blue, meet Galach's requirements, and kill Vindi with your own force, then go for it?

The draft wasn't designed as a reunion event for people who don't play during non draft weeks. It was designed to create some good will between entities that compete during the rest of the year. It is a cooling off opportunity to balance out what had been 100% competition 100% of the time. To crash the party and create drama is antithetical to the purpose and spirit of the draft.

And yes, drafting entities may discuss some revisions to some of the rules - as was clearly outlined in discussions developing this in the first place. That may mean we talk a little about the bar for entry - which is obviously an important topic given the flood of interest from entities that are not otherwise active on Blue. It is especially important now that we received directions from Galach about who is welcome, and who is not.

In the mean time, you and everyone else are welcome to join the server-wide encounters if you cannot meet the GM's requirements and expectations. Medris made some sick picks last time, and is sure to do the same in April.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

I guess green is the beta. Poor Steal Team.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Oh cool so the draft is a non-inclusive event designed to further alienate people from joining P99 or rejoining after a period of non-raiding.

Sounds really cool and competitive - why not just install mailboxes and you get e piece of loot lotteried to you once a month
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-02-2021, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of those "facts are toxic" types
Sorry all your posts are toxic
Old 02-02-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh cool so the draft is a non-inclusive event designed to further alienate people from joining P99 or rejoining after a period of non-raiding.

Sounds really cool and competitive - why not just install mailboxes and you get e piece of loot lotteried to you once a month
Join an actual guild if you want to play on Blue.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

You might be toxic if you make an alt guild just so you can /random draft loot
Old 02-02-2021, 07:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Thanks for ruining my clickies.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

being jealous of people playing with the toy you aren't using anymore is totally mature, adult behavior, and not something we discourage in children ages 2-4.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:

Cool and competitive is what happens the other 48 weeks of the year. You are totally welcome to get in on that hot mess. Hope you're good at Mariokart and own many socks.

Sorry, we will not be installing a loot mailbox for you.

Please address all loot to:

Jutebox
1337 Treehouse Way N.
Kelethin, Greater Faydark
Closed Thread