Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Skeleton

The events of the past few days are so much funnier when you remember that everyone involved is a grown ass adult, most likely in their 40s.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feels good being a talented everquest player
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-10-2021, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll have a great vantage point to watch the actual competition from your cushy seat on the bench. Bring popcorn.
No, I'm not raid suspended sorry.

I'll have a nice cushy seat on your corpse I'm sure because you'll train yourselves then blame it on someone else. I can count on this because you don't train your members and I've seen them running around completely lost with mobs on them in perma, solb and kedge.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Banned

Was it over when Rogean bombed ST? Hell yes!
Old 02-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Kobold

Goodbye and good riddance, racist scalawags.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Banned

I'm literally playing right now
Old 02-10-2021, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberthorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please, they've been blackfacing and racist longer than you've been in their guild.
That's absolutely impressive. I joined day 1.

Ramal apologized for that incident, which was one of the few times that someone actually apologized in the Green UN.

Did he *learn* from it? No.

As for naming policy - I will tell you what I told everyone else who came to me with a name report:

If it bothers you enough to talk to me about it, /petition it. I can't change the name, and I can't make someone reroll. (I petitioned a few names myself.)

The GMs will decide if that name is acceptable on the server - and (speculation) that will probably lead to someone updating the name filter so that name is not allowed in the future.

Sure I can detag the character, but that doesn't get rid of the name. The character would still exist.

If you want to complain about something, ask the people that CAN do something about it. Don't complain to me and blame me for when I can't do anything about the problem. That's just stupid.
Old 02-10-2021, 08:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I'm not raid suspended sorry.

I'll have a nice cushy seat on your corpse I'm sure because you'll train yourselves then blame it on someone else. I can count on this because you don't train your members and I've seen them running around completely lost with mobs on them in perma, solb and kedge.
Sorry, I'll clarify. I mean when Seal Team is raiding again and you're still not contributing in any meaningful way. Unless you're saying I'll see you on the race line.
Old 02-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, I'll clarify. I mean when Seal Team is raiding again and you're still not contributing in any meaningful way. Unless you're saying I'll see you on the race line.
I remember 60 Kingdom etc coming to try to kill steal us. Imagine that ordering your guild to break server rules. I've never done it. I did enjoy winning that one tho.

You do have your first meaningful Trakanon to look forward to... grats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread