Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine waiting until year 2021 of our lord to get vulak loot, sorry you don't got.
I got vulak loot but as you said it's 2021 and you are still trolling on a 20 year old game forum... /shrug you forum troll and we will continue trying to get the gear that available on the server.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thomacles is an arrogant dickhead, same goes for Khaall and most of the leadership of TSS. Is a shame, there are so many nice people in the guild, yet they have to deal with being run by a pack of detritivores. It's no surprise most of the officers and a lot of members leave, once they see what those douches are really like. For those who don't see it yet, you will eventually.
Wokka is the biggest projection artist I've seen on this server.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've played on Blue and Green and I seen way, way, way more people boxing on Green. You could almost find someone boxing in every single zone you went into. Since my first character was a Cleric, I had so many people ask to add me on Discord and then ask if they could use my cleric to box, lmao.
Just more claims without evidence
Old 04-09-2021, 11:23 PM
Banned

Is anyone old enough to remember when Keith got banned for boxing after cd spent months defending him
Old 04-09-2021, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is anyone old enough to remember when Keith got banned for boxing after cd spent months defending him
Is anyone old enough to remember when you through a whiney fit and deleted all your characters and said you were done with P99, and then came back because you have nothing else lol
Old 04-09-2021, 11:26 PM
Banned

Just more claims without evidence
Old 04-10-2021, 12:06 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by beversami [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wokka is the biggest projection artist I've seen on this server.
I speak the truth, it's just most of you are too stupid to see it. Go and look at the p99 discord after they announced the bag limits. Full of Riot / KSWM / Vanquish / Casual Alliance going "yeah, you reap what you sow!", "you got roasted!", "you guys cheated!", etc etc. Yet most of the population thinks only one guild is toxic. Wake up to yourselves. You're all complete fools for thinking that the toxicity is limited to a small handful of people / 1 guild. Arthion spinning his bullshit like he always does, doing his best politician diatribe about how great he is and how he tried to offer things, the kittens jumping on the bandwagon because they are basically attached to Riot's ass, Furoar and Detoxx lording over the server like they always have, and the casual alliance bitching "but we matter too, where's our free pixels!!". But it's all good, the bag limits will solve the toxicity once and for all. For fucks sake, wake up to yourselves. You're all as bad as each other.
Old 04-10-2021, 12:12 AM
Aviak

He's not lying
Old 04-10-2021, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instagram model is the only one that counts.
Does it, though?
Old 04-10-2021, 06:16 PM
Banned

has anyone baned thomacles???

someone said they got some new GM maybe they can do it
Closed Thread