Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Twochain should have rolled a paladin with all this white knighting going on.
Holding aggro on trash.
Can't tank the GMs without defensive.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twochain should have rolled a paladin with all this white knighting going on.
Holding aggro on trash.
Can't tank the GMs without defensive.
A shitty warrior with low level cleric spells? NO thanks.

(Paladin is the only class on the box i haven't twinked, My GF wants one after her druid is level 60 tho so rip)
Old 05-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kabull is probably autistic dude.

Every time i've heard furoar queue his mic up during ring war window, he's clicking the fucking shit out of his mouse button. It's really not that hard. Especially so when you have 20 ms.

Also his characters were suspended, not his IP. NO conspiracy there.

Look I know for a fact that throughout the years people were cheating from both sides.

Okay now let's just say,for the sake of example, Furoar multi boxes his ass off. And has for years. (But somehow only got caught the one time he trained Riot?) You're.. what.. going to accuse him of boxing for us to win raid mobs? We have like 3000 players why the fuck would Furoar need to box in order for us to win mobs.

I know nothing about AFK Lodi FTE's.. but I do know of the cheating accusations when he was my guilds mortal enemy too. I've written about this a few times if you want to check my history, but, to put it short, his runs were beatable. His reaction time off the line was human. His character speed was a result of server desync. I looked in to that and found nothing incriminating.

Not only that, but our current raid ruleset all but counters most methods that you could cheat to win. Any advantage that an autofire would have to race for mobs (Which Laughinor seems to be winning a lot right now) is nullified with 0 coth races and /randoms.

How exactly is Vanquish cheating to win? Show me proof and i'll agree with you. Show me Vanquish cheating to win and i'll /removeguild and raid lead any one of your guilds today.
Ill take delusional for $500, Alex
Old 05-06-2021, 03:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ill take delusional for $500, Alex
I could easily say the same about you and the leadership of Riot Arvan. I've literally never seen you criticize a single thing they've done. We know how many people have traveled through the ranks of KWSM into Paradigm Shift and then Riot, for years now. Who has the rose colored shades on?

You and Jutebox seem to advocate for honesty and fairness, rotations, etc... but not a peep came out of you when Riot took 50 straight weeks of inner ring dragons and Vulaks.

Where was your voice for the inequality and unfairness then. You're just a bunch of frauds playing the good guy card now that your daddy guild is getting defeated on a regular basis, even with your help. If you could of figured out this strategy yourself you would of chortled with cigars and scotch all day while we toiled in pog.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's some people here that should take a break, breaks are good. If you're part of the weekly complaints, bitching, and whinging...this may apply to you.
Seriously... Fucking seriously........
Old 05-06-2021, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just a bunch of frauds playing the good guy card now that your daddy guild is getting defeated on a regular basis, even with your help. If you could of figured out this strategy yourself you would of chortled with cigars and scotch all day while we toiled in pog.
Uh oh, Arvan has made the Vanquish bootlickers mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2021, 03:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could easily say the same about you and the leadership of Riot Arvan. I've literally never seen you criticize a single thing they've done. We know how many people have traveled through the ranks of KWSM into Paradigm Shift and then Riot, for years now. Who has the rose colored shades on?

You and Jutebox seem to advocate for honesty and fairness, rotations, etc... but not a peep came out of you when Riot took 50 straight weeks of inner ring dragons and Vulaks.

Where was your voice for the inequality and unfairness then. You're just a bunch of frauds playing the good guy card now that your daddy guild is getting defeated on a regular basis, even with your help. If you could of figured out this strategy yourself you would of chortled with cigars and scotch all day while we toiled in pog.
Autism, Hope that helps.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Which players got the raid loot?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Autism, Hope that helps.
If you're blaming autism for his behavior that's not a funny joke.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh oh, Arvan has made the Vanquish bootlickers mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised you were able to reply, jowel deep in Pelosi's vagina
Closed Thread