Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Burning down the forums would probably be a net positive to be honest.

These forums? Just like the servers and real life, they reflect people like you who may not be willing to do what it takes to make nice things nice.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 05-13-2021 at 01:32 PM..
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Burning down the forums would probably be a net positive to be honest.
Start by you two going away, boom it's gone!

These are not some boards that are going to change the world, it's just nerds talking about politics together, fi its so painful for you, you cant make friends with the people you disagree with then YES, by all means, you should move on, these are not healthy for you.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Jibartik is getting spicy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

I enjoyed posting with you horza as a online friend who I disagreed with but its clear you did not.

Get help, sorry you are so upset about me.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start by you two going away, boom it's gone!

These are not some boards that are going to change the world, it's just nerds talking about politics together, fi its so painful for you, you cant make friends with the people you disagree with then YES, by all means, you should move on, these are not healthy for you.
I mean, you hate me and Horza and is genuinely asking us to leave and you write this and are you ok?
I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fi its so painful for you, you cant make friends with the people you disagree with then YES, by all means, you should move on, these are not healthy for you.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I enjoyed posting with you horza as a online friend who I disagreed with but its clear you did not.

Get help, sorry you are so upset about me.
If you think any of the people posting in this thread are your friends, then I have some bad news.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You claim mass extinction, I cite what that is defined as and show that we are not remotely close to those numbers.

Explain to me what field I dismissed, because it’s very rare that entire fields agree. The whole idea of science is to constantly take in new information and adapt.
Found the content in your post.

I think the mass extinction claim relies on bugs and other low lifeforms. Centipedes especially.
Last edited by Pulgasari; 05-13-2021 at 01:36 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I hate you and horza, that's what I said when I said I thought horza was my online friend while you and him spit and kick with insults for 3 pages replying to everything I post in multiple threads that arent even in RNF
Old 05-13-2021, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Math being racist for example
Depends on what you're talking about.

The results of the blind use of mathmetical risk assessment models may indeed be racist results. https://money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/tec...ion/index.html

Math itself, calculating things with data is not.

But using some kind of tool that is supposed to be impartial to make decisions for us may not be a just way to make decisions even if its convenient to say "I defer to the tool that someone made, sorry, the tool says so, can't do anything about it"

It applies to a lot of things like credit score. Its calculated mathematically but not necessarily fairly and the way it impacts your life outcomes should be given a hard look considering the tool itself is somewhat opaque, its power in your life and others should be scrutinized heavily.

But just saying "Math is racist" is more of a clickbait thing used to make the right hate the left more, and vice versa, since there seems to be interest in cultivating tribalism as much as possible, to our collective demise.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 05-13-2021 at 01:37 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If you think any of the people posting in this thread are your friends, then I have some bad news.
if you log in every day to interact with people you think are NOT your online friends then i have some really bad news.

and if that's how youve felt this last 5 years, then im really sorry.

pretty sure I could group with anyone here and have a great night, im disappointed you disagree.

Byue I dont like you because of the way you have attacked me and called me stupid and wrong about everything that I say without offering anything but ad hominem as a reason why.
Closed Thread