Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

San Fran police don't publicize race in their crime reporting anymore.

lmao
Old 05-13-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

You pushed me dude YOU pushed me. I just sent you a PM about hwo you genuenly made me feel bad today is that not enough??? you have to try to make me feel even worse by painting this fake narrative that I attacked you?! Everyone knows me here, im friends with everyone but byue and you now apparently you were making a fool of me this whole time

I literally post here because people here get along with each others sensibilities

but what you and byue do is just attack and insult people literally all day long and I have thrown you a bone every time and now that after all these years I tell you to shut the fuck up once and you think you can use that as a reason to have been this way for years????

I really bummed me out today to log into these boards and read you and byue just insulting me not online in this thread but you horza followed me to other threads this morning to iunsult me more.

Im here to talk about stuff I love you're here today to hurt me.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you log in every day to interact with people you think are NOT your online friends then i have some really bad news.

and if that's how youve felt this last 5 years, then im really sorry.

pretty sure I could group with anyone here and have a great night, im disappointed you disagree.

Byue I dont like you because of the way you have attacked me and called me stupid and wrong about everything that I say without offering anything but ad hominem as a reason why.

Is this why we have threads about "potato in office" and constant barrage of conservative news on who they hate now? Is this healthy, too?

I offered you plenty of reasons, and I barely insult anyone, in comparison.
You also called me stupid and now you openly say you hate me.
Calm down. Don't melt down.
Even if we concerted our efforts to attack you, your league is still bigger and you guys barrage insult us on the daily.
You complained I sent you a respectful pm and yet you send some, too. Calm down. Don't melt down on us.

You can have the political opinions you want, I respect that but you need to back it in reality like hating blacks, ok whatever but hating them because it is proven they have a smaller brain is just dumb.

Grow up.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

because you hate conservative news does not give you free reign to attack people.

you dont even care your goal is to burn down the forums and these types of replies are obvious you're trying to do that.

you spam reply insults and tell people to get a grip that accuse you of being wrong or disagree about anything, its just classic internet troll.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lmao
They never did
Old 05-13-2021, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Someone think of the conservative news outlets!
Old 05-13-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Math, coffee, and arriving to appointments on time is all racist.

Hope you enjoy the next 40 years, you evil white business owner.
While all these assertions are super stupid out of context, they usually have some context to provide the actual point of the stupid assertion. The way it makes you feel when you hear the asinine assertions is an intended result to deepen the tribalist rift in the USA, to our demise. The only way to beat this is to realize that your phyiscal IRL neighbor might think that "Math, coffee, and arriving to appointments on time is all racist" and not realize how repulsive the very concept is to you. The person that gets sucked into standing with some dumb views is not your enemy, that person is your brother or sister. Your enemy is the people that continue to sell your down the river, democrat or republican, left or right. Decisions made at the highest levels to disregard your life and the life of our posterity.

Think about childhood education. We know 100% fact that the first 5 years of a kids life predict 80% of their success rate. Look at how much money we as a society spend on kids. Look at how well we accomodate for kids in our society. The answer is that our actual actions indicate we don't give a fuck about them, despite knowing that all of our problems can be put to bed if we don't keep creating ruined kids. We don't give a fuck. It's on all of us but step 1 is not hating someone who for whatever reason thinks some DUMB ASS SHIT is true.

Horza : change your avatar so people can stop hating you so much. The raging lunatic image is really strong.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone think of the conservative news outlets!
Please can rush Limbaugh have his job back?
Can Tucker Carlson have more on air time?

Quote:

lmao

The problem, Jibartik, is you call on me to inciting shit and you obtusely and purposefully ignore this sort of message your friends leave around.

I have views that are contrary to yours, and I can hold them while obviously, you guys don't want to engage in politics, just this sort of gotcha conservatives are all about.

if you want to discuss shit, say what you want to talk about, stop whining.
Right now though, this is a thread about cancel culture and the republicans cancelling liz cheney.

You good with that?
Old 05-13-2021, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While all these assertions are super stupid out of context, they usually have some context to provide the actual point of the stupid assertion. The way it makes you feel when you hear the asinine assertions is an intended result to deepen the tribalist rift in the USA, to our demise. The only way to beat this is to realize that your phyiscal IRL neighbor might think that "Math, coffee, and arriving to appointments on time is all racist" and not realize how repulsive the very concept is to you. The person that gets sucked into standing with some dumb views is not your enemy, that person is your brother or sister. Your enemy is the people that continue to sell your down the river, democrat or republican, left or right. Decisions made at the highest levels to disregard your life and the life of our posterity.

Time is a social construct and is inherently racist. People of color shouldn't be punished for not showing up on time for job interviews because their culture doesn't put a big emphasis on the importance of punctuality.

muh science that says it so
Last edited by Toxigen; 05-13-2021 at 02:06 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

You are whining, youre whining to me about other people. You're directly addressing me about things that OTHER PEOPLE DO.

I did say what I wanted to talk about the END TIMES and then you replied like you knew what I was talking about and start ranting to me about your opinions on israel/gaza if you knew anything about me you'd know I was WAY beyond that argument.

you assume you know what people are talking about or what they are thinking and then make up arguments based on assumptions, you dont actually know anyone or what their ideas or opinions are here, you dont know me and you have been wrong about every single thing you have literaly said "you think this" about.

You dont want to talk about politics, you want to take out your aggression about politics on people you think represent the people you cant take out your aggressions on.
Closed Thread