Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Risk assessment based on facts and math are not racist. Your only variable in your equation there is a undefined term you apparently are assigning the value to. If you’re racist and inflate that then you are racist. How that situation would ever equate to math being racist is dumb. Also, the idea is that these seemingly benign things labeled as racist is because white men discovered/created them. Which is insane as well.

The whole narrative from the progressive left is laughable false. They claim that whites people are inherently racist with no real path forward and demand a solution that is explicit racism. Treating others different based on race is racist. Treating people different because they act different, not racist.
I agree.

The way these things are presented to you are presented in a way to create the most cringe of feelings so that you know that the other side can never be spoken to, understood, or trusted. This is the foundations of tribalism and the foundations for civil war that never goes away. It is the undoing of the united states of america and perhaps pax americana globally as it is not only taking root here.

The claims, whatever they are by any of your fellow victims left or right may and probably are completely wrong. What you do with that fact is what I am questioning. The way you treat the people that think wrong and the way they treat people that think wrong is the important thing. If we are all scowling at eachother ready to attack we are all thrown in the loser victim bucket of the powers that be forever. The only way to win is to choose love and to resolve problems.

When you're on the internet now you see the most hateful dumbest ass ideas you've ever seen in your life, presented to you as if there is 50% population that believes in this new dumb narrative. In reality, most conservatives just don't want to kill babies and give hand outs and most liberals think that more social programs might help. The new terminology and definition of racism that is a pile of rubbish to 80% of people who hear it is almost certainly meant simply to confound us all and make it even more difficult to see eye to eye. When are are at eachothers throats, "they" can go about their business selling us down the river together with all the other rubbish.

The wrongs you see in the faulty terrible ideas are absolutely true. But your hatred and anger are misdirected. The stupid old man who voted democrat the last 11 elections and thinks "hes an allright guy!" about whatever politician they select is no more culpible than the stupid old man who voted republican the last 11 elections and thinks "hes an allright guy!" about whatever politician the republicans selected.

We're all to blame for the shit box red 99 server, and we are all to blame for the messes that we are in. We are to blame not because we don't have the right beliefs or values or understandings to JAM DOWN SOMEONES THROAT but because we don't have enough love and empathy to realize that we have everything we need to take care of eachother if we would just stop cutting eachothers throats for our space on the /list in real life and on p99 green.

We're all racing to the red light https://open.spotify.com/track/4axyV...d08d3de5264f34
And no one can make it here anymore
https://open.spotify.com/track/5YxWV...cfbd31f402495b
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wrap myself up in it, like a warm blanket
this is good advice I forget we're in the tribulation.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its clear I am extremely angry today.

But idk why you're angry with me?

wbat are my mythological religious texts? tunare is queen?

If me enjoying cri-fi bothers you to the point that youd be upset with me im sorry.
Again, you bring up this anger thing.. What anger?

You were basically asking for his ban..

You brought up astrology, so I brought up the right wing version of astrology which is called religion to make fun of the lot of you.

Again, the upset thing.. You are legit acting like I victimized you.. I aam sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All we have to do is remove welfare and let evolution continue naturally. The worst people of all races will naturally fall behind. Props for posting the statistic though; it's past time that the American people started discussing the insanity critical race theory and its demand of equality of outcome.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They claim that whites people are inherently racist with no real path forward and demand a solution that is explicit racism. Treating others different based on race is racist. Treating people different because they act different, not racist.
I agree completely.

There is a completely different definition of "racism" that is by traditional definitions, racist. It is a made up thing invented in a class room and it makes it impossible to see eye to eye, when a spade for one person is not a spade for another.

"math is racist" is an idiotic claim. 100% this is a fact. Percentages are math.

Risk assessment tools CAN be racist is a valid claim. They can be racist, and they need to be looked at. They are not impartial. The individual facts that make up the tool "this thing happens here" "this person did this" are all actual facts, but the way we utilize these facts to designate pass/fail is subjective not objective and is something to be mindful of. Thats all.

But when you see the headline "Super prominent well respected university professor demonstrates definitively that MATH IS RACIST" or "That OBJECTIVE REALITIY IS RACIST" what does this do for you? These things are meant to get your hackels up and feel trapped in a box where the world around you is so dumb you can't believe it. Then you can depression shop on amazon and depression post on everquest messageboards.

Don't fall for it. Your neighbors are fine. The brain-shit-bombs being thrown at you that make you feel like you've got a target on your back are thrown at your for that exact purpose.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said - its dumb.

Solution isn't to hate the people that think wrong. It is to love them.

Hating them makes you and them lose, as they return your hatred tit for tat while both parties sell your water rights to the corporation who gave them their government jobs.
I agree sure but it isn't always possible with the amount of hate going on, the amount of manipulation. This narrative only works so far then you notice everyone standing around loving all the lovers, not putting their love on haters but really just using it as some sort of passive aggressive combative nature.

The Fox New listener vs the CNN listener.. Do we "love" these medias until they fall from love overdose? They are inciting these idiots.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

I believe there is an end time post but since nobody with their right mind believe in some bearded dude in the sky and his faggot son who died for our sins like that make sense, you're shit out of luck but you can try talking about right wing cancel culture if you want, in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Fox New listener vs the CNN listener.. Do we "love" these medias until they fall from love overdose? They are inciting these idiots.
who the fuck gets riled up watching cnn, conservatives?
Last edited by Byue; 05-13-2021 at 04:06 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe there is an end time post but since nobody with their right mind believe in some bearded dude in the sky and his faggot son who died for our sins like that make sense, you're shit out of luck but you can try talking about right wing cancel culture if you want, in this thread.
enjoy your ban
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally made my point. You are no better.
Planar Protector

Quote:
But.. but... AOC is a menance to society!
Closed Thread