Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is good advice I forget we're in the tribulation.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, don’t need a tribe either. Most of my values coincide with conservatives, but I have no problems challenging some of their more far right ideas that I don’t agree with like I am pro gay marriage rights, being pro-adult tran’s rights (trans kids medications is dicey because parent could be suffering from Munchausen syndrome), etc

I have no problem going against the tribe and if the tribe becomes too fucked up, no problem leaving and standing alone. I have a lot of confidence in myself, and it helps when taking attacks on all sides

Edit: oops I thought u meant tribalism lol
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-13-2021 at 04:14 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I do not think there will be a ban for that.
I seen the word get used before.

But if I do, they're coming for you next, guaranteed.
You are a very small man with a small penis and small ideas.

I wish you could get recycled but by all standards, you're trash.
Much like your country, the only way you can get ahead is if you put people behind by trashing them.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey cool another politics thread where the same 5 people spit in each others’ mouths. Exactly what we needed!
Old 05-13-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

We are more than five!
Old 05-13-2021, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey cool another politics thread where the same 5 people spit in each others’ mouths. Exactly what we needed!
TROOF!!
Old 05-13-2021, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

I'm counting ten or so in this thread.

Old 05-13-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree sure but it isn't always possible with the amount of hate going on, the amount of manipulation. This narrative only works so far then you notice everyone standing around loving all the lovers, not putting their love on haters but really just using it as some sort of passive aggressive combative nature.

The Fox New listener vs the CNN listener.. Do we "love" these medias until they fall from love overdose? They are inciting these idiots.
You gotta love the person you're 100% sure deserves that curb stomp. Thats who.

The blm bernie guy needs to pull the maga hat guy out of the gutter and the maga hat guy needs to pull the blm bernie guy out of the gutter.

IMO its 100% equal proportion blame for the tribalism. We're responding to eachother because we responded to eachother. Gotta break the chain. We don't need to get people what they deserve. We need to give them the help or second chance we would always give ourselves.

There is a reason Jesus didn't waste time telling people about the best policies. All the policies that are shit are symptoms of not loving your neighbor as yourself. Your neighbor is literally anyone you see. Thats why a maga hat guy needs to pull the BLM hat guy out of the gutter.

Any media person presenting information that helps support your or your coutnerparts riled up state about "those scums" is just poison.

Big social media manipulates elections by changing 2 percent of a target populations opinion about something. Its statistically significant. Its not a lot, but it matters.

Every single minor effort you or I can make to treat the person on the other side of the chasm with love has a profound effect. It doesn't always seem worth the effort, but it 1000% is. We don't need to pass a law to stop facebook from brainwashing us. We can just go out and be nice to like 1 person a week to undo all their shit.

Good luck pals
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol burning elmo gif is the appropriate response [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta love the person you're 100% sure deserves that curb stomp. Thats who.

The blm bernie guy needs to pull the maga hat guy out of the gutter and the maga hat guy needs to pull the blm bernie guy out of the gutter.

IMO its 100% equal proportion blame for the tribalism. We're responding to eachother because we responded to eachother. Gotta break the chain. We don't need to get people what they deserve. We need to give them the help or second chance we would always give ourselves.

There is a reason Jesus didn't waste time telling people about the best policies. All the policies that are shit are symptoms of not loving your neighbor as yourself. Your neighbor is literally anyone you see. Thats why a maga hat guy needs to pull the BLM hat guy out of the gutter.

Any media person presenting information that helps support your or your coutnerparts riled up state about "those scums" is just poison.

Big social media manipulates elections by changing 2 percent of a target populations opinion about something. Its statistically significant. Its not a lot, but it matters.

Every single minor effort you or I can make to treat the person on the other side of the chasm with love has a profound effect. It doesn't always seem worth the effort, but it 1000% is. We don't need to pass a law to stop facebook from brainwashing us. We can just go out and be nice to like 1 person a week to undo all their shit.

Good luck pals
Well said!
Old 05-13-2021, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Interesting Trumpers are all about that turn the other cheek mentality and a diversity of perspectives all of a sudden.

I wonder what changed during the last few months?
Closed Thread