Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 05:02 PM
Banned

Taking action on racial data is probably not ok!

If you just wanna say naughty things online, lol.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i laughed. i made almost this exact comment earlier to someone. so true.

can't the republican party cease to exist, the democrats be the right and we get an actual leftward-pushing party?

democrats have holdouts and we can't get major legislature through because of corporate dems. mcconnel touted that stupid arizona trash senator promising that she would vote down 15$ minimum and she's supposed to be a dem. so here's some funny shit! mcconnell's voting record is just baaaaarely right of sinema.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/mem...connell/300072

Sinema and Manchin are to the right of some republicans...

I would love an actual leftist party. Don't have to be anarchists/communists or anything, but goddamn something left... progressive party even that's pro workers. most of the dems act like the word union is taboo.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

WEll that Biden speech on union had severe FDR feel to it.

Unless the gop split for a 45th party, the dems should not split.
The problem in most countries is we have 18 million leftist party and only one right wing party because usually, "hate gays, hate blacks and women" is usually enough to rally those together. Don't split the left, is my advice and what most leftists from other countries would say. Find compromises.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The problem in most countries is we have 18 million leftist party and only one right wing party because usually, "hate gays, hate blacks and women" is usually enough to rally those together. Don't split the left, is my advice and what most leftists from other countries would say. Find compromises.
If there are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue
18 million leftist party
Then they're not all leftist. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting Trumpers are all about that turn the other cheek mentality and a diversity of perspectives all of a sudden.

I wonder what changed during the last few months?
The only cheeks in turning towards you are on my hairy ass
Old 05-13-2021, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That's a reasonable take. And you're absolutely correct about the right uniting behind hate or some other single issue like guns and abortion.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a reasonable take. And you're absolutely correct about the right uniting behind hate or some other single issue like guns and abortion.
no its not,.. its a way for people who think they are leftist to believe they are the majority.

---------
Edit:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Baler; 05-13-2021 at 05:31 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta love the person you're 100% sure deserves that curb stomp. Thats who.

The blm bernie guy needs to pull the maga hat guy out of the gutter and the maga hat guy needs to pull the blm bernie guy out of the gutter.

IMO its 100% equal proportion blame for the tribalism. We're responding to eachother because we responded to eachother. Gotta break the chain. We don't need to get people what they deserve. We need to give them the help or second chance we would always give ourselves.

There is a reason Jesus didn't waste time telling people about the best policies. All the policies that are shit are symptoms of not loving your neighbor as yourself. Your neighbor is literally anyone you see. Thats why a maga hat guy needs to pull the BLM hat guy out of the gutter.

Any media person presenting information that helps support your or your coutnerparts riled up state about "those scums" is just poison.

Big social media manipulates elections by changing 2 percent of a target populations opinion about something. Its statistically significant. Its not a lot, but it matters.

Every single minor effort you or I can make to treat the person on the other side of the chasm with love has a profound effect. It doesn't always seem worth the effort, but it 1000% is. We don't need to pass a law to stop facebook from brainwashing us. We can just go out and be nice to like 1 person a week to undo all their shit.

Good luck pals
Meanwhile, facebook wants to make a instagram for children.

I agree and want this "utopia" type thing to happen but if we don't heavily drag zuck, google, twitch etc etc then this is not going to end any time soon. Right just blames left for zuck etc while they themselves use these social medias like fiends..

When even basic hypocrisy cannot be seen you can't think these people have brain power of any sort worth fighting for.. They have no empathy, they are heavily drugged lunatics.
Last edited by Shawk; 05-13-2021 at 05:37 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile, facebook wants to make a instagram for children.
face
book
a book of faces

Get the kids hooked on it so they grow up and teach their kids.

The war is not going on against our old folks, it's the young people they want to change.

You think they learned nothing from the 60s after they shut it down? Hah..
Why do you think politicians use words like Hope and Change. Or look directly at the camera when they talk.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:40 PM
Banned

The democratic party already out numbers the republican party by 40 million. The problem is gerrymandering. You cannot win if your districts are shaped and divided up into unwinnable shapes and populations. They make these stupid rules which benefit themselves, then strip power from the position if you manage to win before you take office.
Thats where we live. They can just declare an emergency session, kill the bill, and thats that. Status quo protected.
Closed Thread