Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2020, 11:26 AM
Server GM

Default EQ Live Announces 2 new TLP's

Quote:
Yeah, we got that. We are incredibly excited to announce the names and general rule set info for the TWO new TLP servers we will be launching in the coming months. Please put your hands, paws, and claws together for Aradune and Rizlona! Aradune is a new concept for our Truebox server rule set. It's going to have similarities to Mangler's rule set in terms of XP, era locking, and a lot more. Rizlona will also share the Mangler rule set and be our first boxing progression server in a long time. More specific rule sets and how they will function differently than the current TLPs will be shared in the coming weeks!

RIP PVP TLP dreams. I wonder if the Aradune server will be FV loot rules. I'd definitely give that type of server a go, but I think it would be ripe for RMT/Krono farmer assholes since everything could be sold.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:30 PM
Banned

Neat! Will you please make a point of posting when dates are confirmed, friend Guide? I'm not sure what RSS would bring me the date news [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2020, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

I'm very happy that Darkpaw Games is finding success in these TLPs and continues to create new servers to meet the demand.

https://www.everquest.com/home
https://www.darkpawgames.com/home

go flippy darkpaw! ^_^
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-20-2020, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

I am happy people are finding interest in TLP, I would even sign up an account to donate some fresh money into the franchise once I get sorted out over here.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

They should make a super fast leveling TLP some time. This way, casuals who would only consent to dedicate maybe 2-3 hours per week to live EQ could still level and raid.

This would be amazing, I'd totally play.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

I always thought it would be cool to have a server that was always 5 levels under or max level of current expansion. So we could just log in, gear up, raid. This would be especially cool for the PoP, & GoD expansions.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-20-2020 at 02:59 PM..
Old 03-20-2020, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should make a super fast leveling TLP some time. This way, casuals who would only consent to dedicate maybe 2-3 hours per week to live EQ could still level and raid.

This would be amazing, I'd totally play.
They did a fast leveling, fast progression TLP called Selos. It was pretty cool to experience several expansions in a shortened period of time.

https://www.everquest.com/news/selo-...erver-faq-2019
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am happy people are finding interest in TLP, I would even sign up an account to donate some fresh money into the franchise once I get sorted out over here.
Mom can i have $15 so i can sign up for eq live and play 12 hours a day ? Also i need my hormone pill prescription filled while your at the store.

OK Honey , mommy loves you
Old 03-20-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
RIP PVP TLP dreams. I wonder if the Aradune server will be FV loot rules. I'd definitely give that type of server a go, but I think it would be ripe for RMT/Krono farmer assholes since everything could be sold
FV was the server I played most on live. Loved the ruleset. There was a bit of the shady RMT type, but I don't remember it being too bad.

Imagine a Coral Hilted Tulwar on your level 1 Shadowknight. I don't need to imagine because I did it. The sword itself didn't hit for much due to recc level, but when the 350 cold PBAE with 200 (not a typo - that is PBAE range) proc'd... imagine every newbie mob within spell casting range instantly dying... very satisfying. Looks like they nerfed it to proc level 55 now.

Same story with Staff of the Silent Star -- 400dd proc super low resist in your low level necro was a LOT fun. Could always use your bone ring of condemnation to tap back hp (gotta be 40, but no need to be a level 60 raider.)

I'd love a FV ruleset P99 server =)
Old 03-20-2020, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mom can i have $15 so i can sign up for eq live and play 12 hours a day ? Also i need my hormone pill prescription filled while your at the store.

OK Honey , mommy loves you
My prescriptions come in the mail. And I got VA bennies. Dunno what tf u r talkin boot.
Closed Thread