Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 02:43 AM
Large Bat

Default Iksar Outcast in Cabilis sewers

Have they changed those sewers? I tried to jump out just like everything says it should work (even put the "Max Frame Rate" slider in Options right at 30-35, pointed right at the North wall, looked straight up, and went forward; hour after hour and no luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]). Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!
Old 05-17-2020, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

No problem with my human without sow/jboot at 200,can't get out with my iksar at 100,it's a swim skill thing, through before the fps adjustment it was much easier...
Old 05-17-2020, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

they nerfed frame rate to lock at 60 disabling the max frame rate slider bar. so like elwing said the only way outta there is with good swim skill.

i haven't done it in forever but the one thing i can confirm is the slide bar does not function.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

If you're truly stuck you can always /petition.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-17-2020, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're truly stuck you can always /petition.
Hes not stuck he is just cheesing a faulty p99 mechanic that allows you to jump higher than normal in order to save a few minutes walking around to the other side of the sewers.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:13 AM
Kobold

i did it ~4 weeks ago on my level 1 iksar. look straight up, and then use F9 to get another view as you're bouncing up. right at the top of the bounce, turn a bit. took me a couple of minutes to get the timing right, but after that I could get it in 4-5 bounces pretty steadily.

remember to be in the middle of the wall that you're facing.
Closed Thread