Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I'm in FE Stealin I can tell you : No.

Cock blocking isn't the way FE officers envision the raiding scene from what I've seen in those last 2 months.

I'm bashing FE officers about avoiding the same mistakes as TR/IB and TMO, and a lot of old IBs are in or joining and agreeing to this aswell.

We will show no mercy towards TMO (would we cock block TMO : hell yeah) as none was shown to us, just like TR/IB have shown none to TMO.

Are we trying to crush TMO : hell yeah. Who isn't besides Taken ?

We consider other guilds and want to keep a good relationship with them. I guess people are just sick of the TR/IB/TMO way of raiding.

And dmann253scrub boy, I slep with my girlfriend all weekend, you weren't there, you wouldn't be stupid enough to try to tell me how it went, right?

Well concerning FE's GC it's the same, you weren't there, making your words pure nonsense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Now bubye
You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe it lol. I've seen the way FE and BDA can go at it and I've seen FE talk.

They wouldn't give half a shit if they took TMO's spot and were running the show.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:03 AM
Planar Protector

I wish i could stay i was surprised that this has degraded into a shit fest between the top dog guilds in a thread that is supposed to be about congratulating an up and coming guild on a kill; but im not.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 01-08-2013, 05:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe it lol. I've seen the way FE and BDA can go at it and I've seen FE talk.

They wouldn't give half a shit if they took TMO's spot and were running the show.
That's debatable as always, I guess every guild is different, I believe TMO is already a better guild than TR was as they are way less elitistic and more friend/family oriented as you say.

Going further in that direction, you can imagine that just like TMO was very different from TR, FE is something totally different aswell.

Can't know how the king will rule unless he sits on the throne, we've seen a year of TR , a year of TMO, let's see what the next one will do before getting beheaded !
Old 01-08-2013, 05:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish i could stay i was surprised that this has degraded into a shit fest between the top dog guilds in a thread that is supposed to be about congratulating an up and coming guild on a kill; but im not.
It's RnF mate, friends and opponents talking, business as usual.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's debatable as always, I guess every guild is different, I believe TMO is already a better guild than TR was as they are way less elitistic and more friend/family oriented as you say.

Going further in that direction, you can imagine that just like TMO was very different from TR, FE is something totally different aswell.

Can't know how the king will rule unless he sits on the throne, we've seen a year of TR , a year of TMO, let's see what the next one will do before getting beheaded !
true, I just don't see any guild, other than maybe divinity, that if they fought to take over #1 and destroyed the old #1 would just hand over their hard work and allow the other guilds to set up a rotation for free loot.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true, I just don't see any guild, other than maybe divinity, that if they fought to take over #1 and destroyed the old #1 would just hand over their hard work and allow the other guilds to set up a rotation for free loot.
True, precisely because getting at #1 implies a lot of work, grudge and hate.

As it's evolving right now, no one will be #1, more like different guilds sharing top stop as there is no progression.

Which is good !
Old 01-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Banned

if FE did it to help FC why did they petition them?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze513 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if FE did it to help FC why did they petition them?
To be sure the right thing had been done, as FE engaged only one FC was left standing, we thought the kill was ours afterall. But after being checked FTE wasn't our and we gladly congratuled FC.

You're not gonna start blaming us for finding out who really had the kill, right?

I mean, as much as we want to be friendly with FC, you don't wanna treat them like wuss and just let them have mobs without being a fair competitor, right?

QQ moar
Old 01-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
To be sure the right thing had been done, as FE engaged only one FC was left standing, we thought the kill was ours afterall. But after being checked FTE wasn't our and we gladly congratuled FC.

You're not gonna start blaming us for finding out who really had the kill, right?

I mean, as much as we want to be friendly with FC, you don't wanna treat them like wuss and just let them have mobs without being a fair competitor, right?

QQ moar
Your guildchat says otherwise. Keep spinning hard. Maybe we will get some photos up in here.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:

QQ moar
Hard to believe you
Closed Thread