Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If an elf doesn't agree with the gender it was assigned at its birth then they should be allowed to associate with the gender they identify with.
I feel that you are minimalising the process of when an elf "doesn't agree" with their gender. I believe it's a much more complex phenomenon than how you present it.

When an elf is born within the body of a particular gender they cannot relate to, the very fabric of their elf soul is askew, as it doesn't quite match with the physical body they were born within. This creates a myriad of very complex problems, not just physical but psychological.

When an elf is born within the body of a gender they cannot identify with, it goes way deeper than they simply "don't agree" with their body of birth. The words "doesn't agree with" can be used when choosing one toilet paper over another, or other more irrelevant choices in life.

When it comes to an elf and them not being able to identify with their born gender it's a far more greater event that requires a lot more thought and understanding that goes well beyond just agreeing with or not agreeing with it.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

You could go to Qeynos and hang out in Rodcet Nife's space ship and pretend you're in a Sci-Fi for a while.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

I identify as whimsical romp, although I am actually physically a computer manual.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

i want to swop to murder mystery from romantic adventure, please.

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 03-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Kobold

I love how people are mentioning the gender they were " assigned" you picked it... You assigned it. Morons
Closed Thread