Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 12:24 PM
Aviak

Default Enchanter high end plat farming, solo/duo

So I just hit 59, and I still haven't bought Bedlam, Gift of Pure Thought, or VoG. Looks like they're gonna run about 30k and I've got 5k banked.

I've heard that Chardok is the place to be, but it seems like it's gonna take a heavy upfront investment of time and money to get factioned, which I'll get around to at 60, but doesn't help me start chipping away at these spell costs now.

I'm hoping to get suggestions on the best cash camps I can reasonably start doing today.

I do have a torpor shaman buddy who is down to do some stuff with me, and he was suggesting we start out with cliff golems.

Any other ideas?
Old 11-19-2020, 04:24 PM
Banned

get a cleric bro and smash through SEB
Old 11-19-2020, 04:32 PM
Banned

I'd focus on getting 60 first. It makes a huge difference when you try doing some of the higher level / more lucrative cash camps.

Cliff Golem is a cool little lottery that should be very doable with a torpor shaman considering they can solo it. You adding tash pull (low aggro) + undead foreman charm makes it a cakewalk. Just keep in mind its a lottery and you could go on some very unlucky streaks of getting absolutely nothing....or you could get torpor and split it.

A4 in PoM is another good one....typically a challenging solo spot but would be damn near trivialized with 2.

If you really want to stay out of the hole, grab a cleric and go XP in velk (frenzy) or seb (NG, disco, ABC) I guess.
Closed Thread