Paladin 5 3.31%
Shadow Knight 5 3.31%
Warrior 9 5.96%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2021, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Default Green 2.0 First Class

What will your first class be on Green 2.0?
Old 11-29-2021, 12:13 PM
Banned

Definitely shaman

gonna try to camp that guise too

still bummed out I didnt even try to camp it on green launch
Old 11-29-2021, 12:21 PM
Banned

think i'm definitely forever a priestess
Old 11-29-2021, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Leaning towards a Guise wielding paladin for the ultimate (non-iksar) FQ. I played a pally when I started here years ago and it was the most fun class I've had grouping-wise.

I essentially missed green at the start due to RL, but really looking forward to 2.0 and enjoying the grouping aspects from start to finish from a leveling perspective.
Old 11-29-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

I voted Enchanter, because I still haven't played one past level 20, and I'm looking forward to the new "closer to classic" Enchanter that should be ready by then.

However, I'm also still sorely tempted to start a Necromancer (because it's the one time I won't feel guilty for making a non-Iksar Necromancer) or a Wizard (I also haven't played them much, and everyone needs Hate/Sky port-ups right?)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-29-2021, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted Enchanter, because I still haven't played one past level 20, and I'm looking forward to the new "closer to classic" Enchanter that should be ready by then.

However, I'm also still sorely tempted to start a Necromancer (because it's the one time I won't feel guilty for making a non-Iksar Necromancer) or a Wizard (I also haven't played them much, and everyone needs Hate/Sky port-ups right?)
dont worry about wizard because you never raided once while in anonymous
Old 11-29-2021, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Ill try something i dont usually do, maybe a paladin, or a dwarf warrior, but I dont look forward to that one.

I've never played wizard but I'm saving that for teams/pvp green. Ill go with maybe gnome wizard and nuke you while you're trying to exp or CR from the tree's above.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont worry about wizard because you never raided once while in anonymous
You are so weird.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Mith Marr bard (again) ... This time I will ensure there is a thriving Hypeass Hold community and I WILL GET MY PGT!!
Old 11-29-2021, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mith Marr bard (again) ... This time I will ensure there is a thriving Hypeass Hold community and I WILL GET MY PGT!!
Funny thing, PGT wasn't originally LORE on classic, I know cause i wrecked with my dual weilding PGT ranger back in the day. But on Green is started out as LORE. Pretty lame
Closed Thread