Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

maybe if you played less eq when you were younger, you wouldn't have had to forfeit all of your rights and your dignity to fight for such a fruitless cause.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Aviak

I do what I do Jaydee because I want to do it. I serve my country proudly, have for the past 9 years, and will for the next 11.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:25 AM
Sarnak

apparently you don't have access to the ENTER button in Afghanistan
Old 03-19-2012, 06:38 AM
Aviak

Im sorry, but I do not have even the smallest clue as to what you mean by that.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:43 AM
Sarnak

Your OP is a huge block of text with no breaks
Old 03-19-2012, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwitchercryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings fellow Norrath adventurers! So, just heard about this site and the wonderful service that is being provided. I wish more than just about anything I could get my hands on a titanium client.

I have not played EQ since roughly 2006. I started playing back in 1999 and I absolutely love the fact that ppl are able to play EQ how it was MEANT to be played with your server. Pre Luclin Everquest was the best time I have had on an MMO. I enjoyed it after, but not nearly as much as I did with just Classic, Kunark and Velious.

I was sitting in my tent the other day, thinking back on all the awesome times I had, and I think I will always be that 16 year old kid who first picked up EQ, not knowing what to expect, running around in Greater Fay with no idea of what I was doing or where I was going and thinking I was hot shit when I looted my first pair of small cloth wristbands from a dead Orc centurion that I didnt even kill cause I was too low lvl outside Crushbone. I loved farming crushbone belts, filling up all my bag space, only to run my ass all the way to Kaladim to turn them in for XP and random pieces of leather, or taking a 40 minute boat ride from Faydwer to Antonica only to fall off the boat due to a zoning glitch and spending over 2 hours swimming back because I had never leveled my swimming >.<!

lol Sorry, But its almost impossible for me to find somebody to talk to about all this that actually KNOWS what im talking about. Those were the good ol days and I would love to relive them again. I hope this site is still going strong when I finally make it back home. I would love the chance to join the ranks of players who appreciate classic EQ like I do. I wish you all the best and Good Hunting!
Happy? Some people are just very picky!

As others said focus on the bold/capitalized sections of their post, they aren't allow to post directly their thoughts, so they just focus in on the important information you need to get started.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:01 AM
Sarnak

Thanks, Daldaen. That looks much nicer. But yeah, once again I am reminded why you should never correct someone's grammar on the interwebs. It's just such a struggle to resist sometimes.

Welcome to the server once you get your shiz up and running [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Aviak

Ah, lol okay. Sorry for not putting in spaces, was very excited when I wrote my OP. I got the hints from all the posts on my thread. I would like to thank everybody for the input. I am working on getting my hands on either a titanium client or Underfoot client from Steam.

I take no offense to your correcting me Yanomamo. I just didn't know what you meant. Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully I will be up and running before too long. Look forward to exploring Norrath again with everybody.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Hope we see you on Project 1999 soon! The more players, the better.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Hey did ya get the client downloaded?. If you can't get it I can send you a copy I got from piratebay in the mail although I don't know whether it'll get to you before the 3 week download finishes given ur in Afghanistan, I hear their postal system is not the greatest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm in Aussie btw.

PM me if ya need it, pretty sure a memory stick isn't that expensive to send in the mail, but um, don't send it back, don't wanna be the next Julian Assange heh.

Underfoot doesn't work I don't think... someone correct me if I'm wrong
Closed Thread