Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 09:53 AM
Kobold

Looks like one little monk is camping the manastone nonstop.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of French players camping the Manstone until we can figure out what the hell is going on down at the EE camp.
Just preventing people in #1 slot to slack, be active on forums and AFK ingame should do it.
Maybe the guy is commanding his computer in distance and not present so he cannot move his character [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're up to 5 mobs without his help since we came to this camp. he still did not move [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We started kick Ph/EE whatever happened before we came to this camp with Reaper being already afk for more than 2 hours!
#TeamCorvax.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Let me guess, these fuckers are Quebecois? I'd wonder if one of them is Boutik but they all seem too coherent so far.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just preventing people in #1 slot to slack, be active on forums and AFK ingame should do it.
Maybe the guy is commanding his computer in distance and not present so he cannot move his character [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're up to 5 mobs without his help since we came to this camp. he still did not move [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We started kick Ph/EE whatever happened before we came to this camp with Reaper being already afk for more than 2 hours!
#TeamCorvax.
Oh, so being the asshole we all know you are. awesome, keep up the good work.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Basically after getting ass pounded in the court of public opinion in this thread they tried to get ahead of the narrative this time by smearing the current number one before he had a chance to complain about them.

Why don't you guys put in the work staying up or sharing a character so you are actually number one at some point instead of constantly trying to fuck with the actual first place list member?
Old 11-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Kobold

The whole point for them is to grief.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole point for them is to grief.
Whole point is /list could use a tune up to prevent people from doing exactly what is Reaper doing.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the guy is commanding his computer in distance and not present so he cannot move his character
We're up to 5 mobs... he still did not move
#TeamCorvax.
You got me. I am currently in a Command Center using the most sophisticated military technology to play Everquest.

If you couldn't tell the reason I am behind this rock here is because I don't trust you. I am hiding from you.

https://i.imgur.com/95dDOwL.jpg
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-16-2019 at 10:25 AM..
Old 11-16-2019, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

It wouldn't surprise me if Masterize & co. Don't get a lot of replies, most likely they will be on a lot of /ignore lists.

It seems the /list is working as intended and giving others a chance which upsets those who want to monopolize the camp. The biggest problem with /list is that manastone is dropping too rarely, not the list itself.
Last edited by Sarkhan; 11-16-2019 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Masterize at top of list, unfortunately for them it's ignore list.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
#4 is my friend. So we have to farm for them in order to get his stone ?
I posed this scenario to my 6-year-old nephew, then asked him this question. His response:

"Uncle, won't his friend get his loot quicker if he and his buddy kill the mobs to keep the list moving? Can I go back to playing Roblox now?"

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread