Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reads like Blake agreed to disagree and you didn’t like that so disagreed with his agreement to disagree.

Maybe I misread the interaction, but it seems funny. Are you playing for laughs?
He told me I should introduce myself, i said its pointless, than he said exactly. Is it hard for you to comprehend a basic sentence? Exactly doesnt fit
Old 01-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is BLM destroy property of innocent bystanders vs. Trumpers went right to what they perceive to be the root of the problem.

Not saying either side is right....just sayin.
I know you don't really care about this but--to be clear, the BLM protests did destroy property, it was covered, it was also at a national level on an outrageously larger scale than what happened yesterday across months instead of a day.

I only take issue because you seem to insinuate or assert that there were literally zero peaceful BLM protests and that feels intentionally disingenuous. To lump peaceful protestors in with rioters and looters because they're all black or something is a morally dubious stance--to even try to paint those protests/riots with a single brush would require a conscious effort to ignore any evidence to the contrary, and that's stupid.

Did the media cover the property damage to the same extent as the cops beating on peaceful protestors? No, surely not, one of those two things is far more sensational than the other. The outrage people had wasn't ignoring that rioting and looting is bad, it was that the people who were actually being peaceful were routinely being beaten and attacked by law enforcement that in itself demonstrated the thing they were protesting against.

The people that showed up yesterday to swing a flag around and sing songs? Dope, you do you fam. The people that showed up yesterday, broke into the capitol building, planted bombs, got several people killed, broke windows and doors? Not dope, they can go fuck themselves. The vast majority of people at that rally weren't rushing in there and causing havoc, in the same way that the vast majority of the BLM protests weren't violent looters and rioters.
Last edited by Kich867; 01-07-2021 at 01:59 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I disagreed with you, Exactly doesnt fit. But good try I guess
The light in the attic is off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reads like Blake agreed to disagree and you didn’t like that so disagreed with his agreement to disagree.

Maybe I misread the interaction, but it seems funny. Are you playing for laughs?
Jimjam, its the game. If you are truly interested send me a PM and I will tell you. I am not enabling more of them.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The light in the attic is off.
Projection as usual. Nope you changed your argument after my post. You said I should introduce, but than said exactly when I said you dont care who I am. SO WHICH IS IT?
Old 01-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He told me I should introduce myself, i said its pointless, than he said exactly. Is it hard for you to comprehend a basic sentence? Exactly doesnt fit
Quote:
Projection as usual. Nope you changed your argument after my post. You said I should introduce, but than said exactly when I said you dont care who I am. SO WHICH IS IT?
Not only is the light in the attic off but they buried it under the house.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only is the light in the attic off but they buried it under the house.
Boring troll who doesnt have the ability to actually answer
Old 01-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Boring troll who doesnt have the ability to actually answer
Is this your act?
Old 01-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Is this your act?
Dont know, remember you dont know me. On the other hand there are thousands of posts here which show exactly the troll you are
Old 01-07-2021, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Make Asia Great Again
Old 01-07-2021, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Dont now, remember you dont know me. On the other hand there are thousands of posts here which show exactly the troll you are
Sure, but you only have a few and none of the good ones.
Closed Thread