Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Default Why are Dark Reavers so rare?

Literally impossible to find these things for sale. There are only two entries on the auction tracker as well.

Aside from fashion quest (and let’s be honest, fashion quest rocks), the Gigantic Zweihander is better right?

What about the Mith Two Hander? Is Dark Reaver + FBSS comparable to Mithril Two Hander and Thick Banded Belt?
Old 12-22-2019, 02:36 PM
Aviak

Dark Reaver is the de facto SK weapon aside from a mith 2hander until raid content. The ratio is only slightly better than a Gigantic Zweihander, but they're both not exactly common. On top of that, the Reaver effect stacks with siphon strength, so a SK can get almost 40 points of str between the two.

The mith 2hander is better hands down, but it's also really out of reach for most people. A reaver is more feasible to obtain, although it seems to be super rare at the moment. I paid way too much for mine, but I like the effect so much I don't want to let it go despite upgrading it already.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:45 PM
Kobold

I'm gunning for the Mith 2hander and TBB all the way. I was tempted to save for the Reaver, and as a DE str is totally an issue, but a GZ came along and I think I will be happy until I can pull off my planned upgrade.

I was unaware though that the str proc from the Reaver stacked with the spell.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

I had 4-5 and gave a few away as impossible to sell.

And lol at comparing it to mith 2h.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had 4-5 and gave a few away as impossible to sell.

And lol at comparing it to mith 2h.
You’re telling me you had five Reavers, couldn’t sell them for anything and had to give them away on Green?

Trolling?
Old 12-22-2019, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

I have 2 for sell on Teal[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-22-2019, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Good luck with mith, too, heh. The king room is bugged as hell and stuff keeps falling through the floor and isnt repopped until GM gets around to it. And between the 3 people/groups camping king this last week got about 45 hours between them and not a single mith.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 2 for sell on Teal[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea Teal I can believe not being able to sell these. For whatever reason Teal’s economy seems like a graveyard. It’s only a few hundred players less at most than Green so I don’t get why.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanFish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea Teal I can believe not being able to sell these. For whatever reason Teal’s economy seems like a graveyard. It’s only a few hundred players less at most than Green so I don’t get why.
More people out there playing the game rather than playing the tunnel.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck with mith, too, heh. The king room is bugged as hell and stuff keeps falling through the floor and isnt repopped until GM gets around to it. And between the 3 people/groups camping king this last week got about 45 hours between them and not a single mith.
I guess you could say it's a Myth-ril 2hander?
Closed Thread