Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2020, 08:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Anyone up for some semi-organized PvP

After hitting 50 and realizing that there is very little to raid pre kunark (especially with like 500 people in raid guilds on the server racing for content, but that is for another thread) I was thinking of things to keep the game fun. While the red server is dead and anyone joining it would be far behind people who have been farming gear for years I was thinking there could be some fun with PvP on the green server.

I was thinking that for a few days we could get some people together to either have a guild war or getting some people together to all go red for a certain amount of time with some pre-set teams. I would also be open to creating a rule set that people would agree to (perhaps some zones which would be considered safe zones where those partaking would not fight one another) and possibly creating some objectives. Some ideas would be each member of each team would put up some plat and the team with the most kills at the end of the event would get a purse of platinum to be shared among their team.

If anyone wants to partake please or has some ideas on ways to make this as fun as possible then let me know either by posting here or sending an ingame tell to Seetherrr. Hopefully there is some interest in doing something like this and we can get it going this weekend and maybe make it something that happens a couple times a month for a few days each.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Meathoook does a great job of doing like Class pvp at areana events. Plus i wish they would just allow guild wars(not that any guilds would ever do it, maybe 2 guilds are formed for this only).
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't know if it is realistic but I would love to get like 20 people on each team, have a day or two of open PvP and have it capped off with a team vs team fight with maybe some sort of objective made (like maybe have some sort of item which each team is fighting to have control over) with the winning team getting something.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Banned

Racing for content in classic?

You must be confused with another game, theres nothing to do in classic other then a once a week inny / cazic kill

vox / naggy will probably have people sitting on the spawn waiting to kill it
Old 05-07-2020, 08:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

No Bingham the rules on this server (or at least those agreed to by the raiding guilds here) is that when a raid mob spawns you either have to be at the zone line and run there before engaging or you have to zone out if you are already in position and the run to get the FTE tag.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Kobold

wait guild warring is disable on this server?
Old 05-08-2020, 06:35 AM
Planar Protector

Date, Time(+timezone) & Location

Quote:
Originally Posted by gherron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait guild warring is disable on this server?
Guild Wars has not been implemented on P99 yet. Nilbog said he would add it eventually to blue.
I'm arguably the current leading vocal activist for guild wars addition and we're still waiting.
If you want it added let your voice be heard!

I forget which vip/staff,. I want to say secrets but unsure... Said it's coded 98% complete and just needs to be reviewed and added. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-08-2020 at 06:38 AM..
Closed Thread