Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 09:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Lesser Faydark - Tier'Dal Camp

I believe Lesser Faydark is on a 6:30 respawn timer, but I noticed the Tier'Dal camp does not share that same respawn timer.

Is there a reason the mobs in this camp wouldn't have the same respawn timer as the other mobs in zone? Does anyone have an example of high-level mobs in a newbie zone that don't share the same respawn timer as other mobs in the zone?

Spectre spawns in Oasis come to mind, and I believe they share the same respawn timer as the other low-level mobs in zone. Same with Ice Giants in Everfrost.

Did the Tier'Dal mobs default to the same respawn timer they have in Mistmoore Castle? Is this the correct respawn timer for these mobs?

Seems like it could be a nice camp if it had a better respawn timer, but as-is, I'm afraid it's not of much value.
Old 11-18-2019, 01:07 AM
Former Guide

Moving out of bugs section due to no posted evidence.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Sunderfury - if we have suspected "bugs" or mechanics or whatever, is this the best section to post it in?

It seems like there may be aplace for another sub-forum... "Suspected bugs" or "Looking for evidence". It seems like "green & teal discussion" isn't the best house for something like this. I like going through the bugs and trying to sift through old patch notes and whatnot.

I understand this isn't a "bug" and moving post encourages actual evidence, but, it also makes it harder for me to contribute.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Discussion forums are best place for 'suspected' ones as it lets people look at it en masse, and maybe contribute evidence they may have remembered seeing on some site a long time ago. Compared to main discussion forums, a lot less people read through the bugs section (I'm guessing). YOu may be an outlier here. Posting in bugs should be when you actually have evidence to support your claim.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBill420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe Lesser Faydark is on a 6:30 respawn timer, but I noticed the Tier'Dal camp does not share that same respawn timer.

Is there a reason the mobs in this camp wouldn't have the same respawn timer as the other mobs in zone? Does anyone have an example of high-level mobs in a newbie zone that don't share the same respawn timer as other mobs in the zone?

Spectre spawns in Oasis come to mind, and I believe they share the same respawn timer as the other low-level mobs in zone. Same with Ice Giants in Everfrost.

Did the Tier'Dal mobs default to the same respawn timer they have in Mistmoore Castle? Is this the correct respawn timer for these mobs?

Seems like it could be a nice camp if it had a better respawn timer, but as-is, I'm afraid it's not of much value.

Bad news, friend. Sounds like their respawn is supposed to be quite long.

(It took like 3 minutes to find this admittedly small amount of evidence. I looked up lfay on p1999 wiki to find the names of the mobs in question then googled their names + allakhazam and skimmed the older comments looking for spawn time info.)

Re-spawn time
#
Oct 03 2000 at 8:00 PM Rating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anyone have any idea of the re-spawn time of these? I'm a 40 ranger and was solo-ing, but after clearing out all the elites, I waited for 45 minutes and they never respawned, obviously they're long re-spawn don't make them a good exp-camp.
▲ Page top
RE: Re-spawn time
#
Nov 17 2000 at 4:47 PM Rating: Decent
Anonymous
Anonymous
I've hunted these from level 30 to 36. The re-spawn time is very close to one hour give or take a few minutes.

As a soloing Druid, it takes me around 12 minutes to kill one and then fully recover, so about the time I have cleared the camp, sold and banked the loot, they are beginning to respawn.

Just FYI, they are ALWAYS level 30...never less, never more. They have in excess of 1800 hit points. I know this because my Combust spell does 182 damage and it takes 10 to 11 casts to kill them, even with full hits. They are quite resistant to snares and roots, often resisting several times before one sticks.

Harmony is essential, and once Harmonized, the Prophets (level 30 Clerics) will not attack. Also, the Dragoon and Priestess will not aggro unless directly attacked.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-18-2019 at 10:28 AM..
Old 11-18-2019, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

Pretty sure these guys aren't even supposed to be at Wu's camp in LFay until after either Fear or the Hate unlock. I used to do Mistmoore back in 1999 regularly before the Hate event and the big Kithicor Battle on Brell Serilis and the camp was empty. I remember being surprised one day to find them there and getting ganked. There doesn't appear to be any evidence of them existing prior to 2000 either. I remember being pretty peeved about it too, and discussing it with my guild.

I suppose it doesn't matter. At this point it would be impossible for me to prove without going back in time and getting the original code.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 11-18-2019, 11:28 AM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Discussion forums are best place for 'suspected' ones as it lets people look at it en masse, and maybe contribute evidence they may have remembered seeing on some site a long time ago. Compared to main discussion forums, a lot less people read through the bugs section (I'm guessing). YOu may be an outlier here. Posting in bugs should be when you actually have evidence to support your claim.
Closed Thread