Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 04:54 PM
Banned

Baguettes are pretty nice with a good soup.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

That is why 'women' are not allowed in the garage. Not that you would be anywhere close to the property.

Just sayin.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Banned

Because I like bread?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2021, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is why 'women' are not allowed in the garage. Not that you would be anywhere close to the property.

Just sayin.
Sniffing too much tire dust?
Old 05-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I like bread?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are on a secluded gravel back road in the middle of nowhere.
Off and down to the left you see a side road, not well kept.
A rusty chain hangs across as the only gate, easy to get around.
The crudely drawn sign hanging from the chain stops you,

You adjust your head to read the strange words..

"ain't nuthin in this here holler werth dien for"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Banned

Don't worry I'm terribly cowardly, I shuffle on towards the east or wherever. Reminiscing about the quaint rusty chain and signage behind only a few minutes ending in a small silent prayer for the occupants well wishes.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry I'm terribly cowardly, I shuffle on towards the east or wherever. Reminiscing about the quaint rusty chain and signage behind only a few minutes ending in a small silent prayer for the occupants well wishes.
From down off through the woods
Hidden beside a tall sturdy oak
A pair of eyes silently watch
Both barrels ready
Keep walking.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys you got only one life.

Make sure to sweat for someone pocketing your efforts.
Otherwise, what is the point?
Have you ever been to Germany? Everyone is equally poor. Other than the climate being much less equatorial and the country being more walkable, it isn’t any better than the United States

This is not a bad country to live in. You should check out Iran, I’m from a place where in 1982 we had an outhouse to take a shit. True story. We had plumbing in Esfahan but we left for my dad’s ethnic Georgian village near the Zagros because gangs of men were roaming about burning property belonging to religious minorities (my mother)

The point of this thread wasn’t to say fuck the poor, it was to say that some of you lack perspective on the very real fact that you are blessed to have been born in the western world. This is among the freest and most fair societies in human history in which you take home a greater product of your own labor than perhaps ever before. Americans aren’t serfs, and the belief amongst some that they are is much more damaging than any level of corruption currently running rampant in Washington

Finally, fuck Canada
Old 05-12-2021, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever been to Germany? Everyone is equally poor. Other than the climate being much less equatorial and the country being more walkable, it isn’t any better than the United States

This is not a bad country to live in. You should check out Iran, I’m from a place where in 1982 we had an outhouse to take a shit. True story. We had plumbing in Esfahan but we left for my dad’s ethnic Georgian village near the Zagros because gangs of men were roaming about burning property belonging to religious minorities (my mother)

The point of this thread wasn’t to say fuck the poor, it was to say that some of you lack perspective on the very real fact that you are blessed to have been born in the western world. This is among the freest and most fair societies in human history in which you take home a greater product of your own labor than perhaps ever before. Americans aren’t serfs, and the belief amongst some that they are is much more damaging than any level of corruption currently running rampant in Washington

Finally, fuck Canada
Studies have shown that finishing high school, getting a job, and not having a child that one can’t afford results in 75% of teens who were born into poverty in the US moving into the middle class, which is earning $55k/yr

But none of that shit is truly necessary, at least not to survive. Hundreds of years ago, you either developed a skill or trade that you could exchange for currency or goods or else you slowly starved to death on the street. Now, no one is going to starve to death, or if they are, it’s due to a mental illness or severe drug habit interfering with their ability to get food. If you have zero income you automatically qualify for SNAP meal assistance, which is enough food to feed a single adult each month. There are also food banks which do free meals each day and grocery stores donate tons of food each month to be handed out to needy families

So don’t work, if you don’t want. People have that freedom now. It’s just your quality of life won’t be great
Old 05-13-2021, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Finally, fuck Canada
I love when you talk like this.
Closed Thread