Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've literally never seen one person leveling in Kaesora on this server. Went down there a lot to camp Xalgoz over the course of December and not once in like a dozen sessions was anybody under level 50 ever in the zone.

Guk seems mostly deserted as well, top and bottom. I leveled a character through the 20s recently and never managed to find a group there. Lowbie trolls and someone camping the croc was usually all I saw. Haven't seen much traffic in MM, either.

Unrest is the hotspot for the 20s and maybe 30s. CT has been popular as well for 40ish, there's usually a group on top of the pyramid. I didn't check Permafrost at all, but it's such a hassle to get to that I'd be surprised if it's brimming with groups. DL often has a small group behind Karnor's as well, but it doesn't seem consistent.

There's surprisingly not that much grouping going on, considering the population breaks 1.2k every evening. Most people are probably still getting their mains to 60.
Interesting feedback it is always a bit of a bummer to not see activity in so many of the zones
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Lake rathe: D
Old 01-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Kaesora is cancer for leveling. The ZEM is kinda poop (110) compared to zones of a similar level (130 - 150) and the other zones aren't nearly as difficult to navigate or safely setup camps. I don't think there is any decent loot either. It's just a dog shit zone.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroKill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaesora is cancer for leveling. The ZEM is kinda poop (110) compared to zones of a similar level (130 - 150) and the other zones aren't nearly as difficult to navigate or safely setup camps. I don't think there is any decent loot either. It's just a dog shit zone.
So glad you think this, stay outta my PL spot!
Old 01-07-2021, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Deathfist belts an Light stones to 17th level
South Karana hermit to 22nd-23rd level
Treants to 39th level
High keep to 55-60
Old 01-07-2021, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

Follow the ZEM for fastest results

1-12 wherever (CB is technically best but it's out of the way and the levels go fast)
12-24 Gorge of King Xorbb (Kurns also good)
24-46 CT (Can throw some Sol A, Unrest and HHK in there if you want)
46-60 The Hole (nobles in HHK are also solid 46-53 or so. Various guard camps in Neriak, etc. are potentially OK)

A couple notes:
* Outdoor non-dungeon zones are terrible ZEM and should generally be avoided if you're maximizing for speed
* Old world dungeons 46+ are garbage for exp. Yes, lower Guk and Sol b are awful.
* Perma bear pits are theoretically good if you can duo/trio them, but with a 6 man group, it's strictly worse than the hole, but not the absolute worst.
Closed Thread