Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Sarnak

Default Velious - shaman solo spots

Hey guys, someone had to ask it so I guess I will be the first! Any idea of some good places to solo for exp in velious? I am obviously interested in higher level spots but if anyone knows of lower level spots go ahead and list them as well.

Or, is soloing in kunark/classic still preferred for exp? I know the mobs in vel. Have quite a bit more hp, does this make it inefficient? I have heard soloing giants in kael is possible, does anyone have some info on that?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

They, if TWINKED to Hell, ergo, 300k to 500k of gear, spells, can solo pretty much anything other than Raid Bosses in Velious. But you might fall asleep before you kill some of them for the HP they have. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Yes being a Ogre Shaman will help, and I don't won't to hear the shit that is doesn't matter. Hell yes it does on fights that last 4 to 5 minutes, not seconds like now. One more cast, 3 more hits, 1 more Proc might mean the difference of living and dying, and it is more than that on the duration that fights will last solo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Lots of mobs in Velious Summon, so it Will help toe to toe.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They, if TWINKED to Hell, ergo, 300k to 500k of gear, spells, can solo pretty much anything other than Raid Bosses in Velious. But you might fall asleep before you kill some of them for the HP they have. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Yes being a Ogre Shaman will help, and I don't won't to hear the shit that is doesn't matter. Hell yes it does on fights that last 4 to 5 minutes, not seconds like now. One more cast, 3 more hits, 1 more Proc might mean the difference of living and dying, and it is more than that on the duration that fights will last solo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Lots of mobs in Velious Summon, so it Will help toe to toe.
I wish I was an Ogre man. I really, really do. I didnt know much about the races when I made this toon. I do like the way I look though. Anyways, this aint no race debate thread!

I guess no one wants to give away their solo spots this early in velious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] haha.

Someone tell me where to level!
Old 08-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Banned

Barb shaman is better.

Idk gennoids in WL prob bet you good plat/xp

Edit: yea, these guys wiki.project1999.com/A_Geonid 6500 hp Lvl 47 wars.

I imagine tho on blue it's as contested as seafury island
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 08-04-2015 at 07:33 PM..
Old 08-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barb shaman is better.

Idk gennoids in WL prob bet you good plat/xp

Edit: yea, these guys wiki.project1999.com/A_Geonid 6500 hp Lvl 47 wars.

I imagine tho on blue it's as contested as seafury island
Thanks for the tip! Damn. 6500 hp heh. That's like 5? Epic clicks. 7.5 mins per mob. Could be worse I guess considering some mobs in CoM take 4 clicks.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeonick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the tip! Damn. 6500 hp heh. That's like 5? Epic clicks. 7.5 mins per mob. Could be worse I guess considering some mobs in CoM take 4 clicks.
and they drop some pretty sweeet stuff.. surely this will be a contested spot if it isnt already. I havent been on much so thats the only thing I can provide you with for xp spots for a shaman.

Go check it out!
Old 08-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

First floor of Velks
Old 08-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and they drop some pretty sweeet stuff.. surely this will be a contested spot if it isnt already. I havent been on much so thats the only thing I can provide you with for xp spots for a shaman.

Go check it out!
I will try! Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and velks for that matter
Old 08-05-2015, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

dont you have a duo partner? or you smell so bad is why you solo?

with care you pick these off in sirens....do a recon to learn the mob movement.

http://wiki.project1999.com/An_Enthralled_Bulthar

wont be good exp, but velious isnt about great exp...imo

an easier option ....

http://wiki.project1999.com/A_Bulthar

poor zem tho

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 08-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont you have a duo partner? or you smell so bad is why you solo?

with care you pick these off in sirens....do a recon to learn the mob movement.

http://wiki.project1999.com/An_Enthralled_Bulthar

wont be good exp, but velious isnt about great exp...imo

an easier option ....

http://wiki.project1999.com/A_Bulthar

poor zem tho
You bring up a valid point. I love to duo, its always my go-to method of leveling. Hook me up with an ench or monk and im a happy dude.

I just came back after a year break so a lot of my buds are gone or are level 60 heh. I've duo'd with a couple people but haven't secured any of them as my official duoing buddy. But I am in the market for a duoing buddy incase anyone is interested!

Anyways, thanks for the tip. Ill try to check out sirens, even though I hear that zone is madness!
Closed Thread