Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are these WoW servers p2w and profiting without any Blizzard intervention?

What country hosts these? I assume none of the p2w servers are hosted in the US?
Correct, there are no private servers hosted in US/Can.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone else get hallucinations from WoW raiding? i had to quit in vanilla after 4 or 5 days in a row of raiding in my sleep, getting no real rest and waking up not knowing whether i had looted an item or hallucinated looting it. Like to the point I had to log in to tell.

It was almost exactly like taking ambien and play-acting using a computer in bed in a semi unconscious fugue state, if you've ever been there, except way more persistent and exhausting. Gave up game after that. The key to a thrilling but moral life is to walk up to the edge of macequest and never go over.
I get this except with chemistry and physics problems, describes it perfectly.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going back and playing WotLK on an emu is like going back and playing Luclin. It was a decent expansion but it really was a turning point where the spirit of WoW really began to evaporate, classes were homogenized, and the sense of community was destroyed. Vanilla and BC were better. Play on Nostalrius. Also it has several thousand more people and superior hardware so no queue.
Nost is the shittiest server I've ever encountered. Population doesn't mean anything
Old 01-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't dalaran pay to win garbage?
yes/no its hard to say its pure pay to win but it isn't entirely free of all pay aspects.

Truewow on the other hand has no pay to win aspects that im aware of. They even allow character transfers from other servers and remove any pay to win items if they deam them so.

Warmane lordaeron boasts that they wont have any pay to win this time around. so idk,. it's hard to believe anything from them after what a shitstorm happened with the rogue staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nominating this man for a retarded poster award
Doesn't like what I'm saying so he calls me an attempted hurtful name. Not mature at all. I don't see how you can think people take you serious when you act like this. You'd fit right in on warmane.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread