Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haystacks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the difference between an assault rifle and a regular rifle?
The technical definition is anything thats mag fed and has a pistol grip. As far as the media and politicians are concerned, it's any scary black gun with rails on it.

Here's an easy example to digest:

This is a hot dog. Plenty of people have choked on them. Politicians and libtards are 100% ok with this:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is an assault hot dog. It's big and scary, and needs to be banned because someone choked on one once:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Banned

Don't buy anything nato. Shit breaks and needs constant maintence and cleaning.

FYI an assault rifle is meant for closer quarters rather than 300 yrd sniping. A good assault rifle will put a lot of rounds down range 100yrds centermass without overheating or jamming. And be able to be used effectively to clear a room from an entry point with a rapid rate of fire.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-03-2016 at 06:55 PM..
Old 01-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty much what Pagan said.

However, the definition that the NRA uses is anything that is select-fire is an assault rifle. I believe it is not an official NRA position, but the NRA members are unofficially encouraged to shout back at anyone who calls their rifle "assault" by saying "Its not select-fire, its not an assault rifle idiot".

Select-fire = assault rifle is the general agreement among the gun community.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-03-2016, 07:22 PM
Banned

Uzi's are better if you want to kill an entire crowd full of people. Or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M60_machine_gun

Or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMI_Tavor_TAR-21

If you want Nato

Just stay away from the M4 and M16

I didn't say kalishnikov cause thats fscking obvious.

I think it's kind of boring that one of these psycho's hasn't mounted a drum or belt fed machine gun to a vehicle and pulled up to a concert full of teenieboppers yet. That would be the obvious way to go to be an asshole like lulz IRL.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-03-2016 at 07:25 PM..
Old 01-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uzi's are better if you want to kill an entire crowd full of people. Or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M60_machine_gun

Or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMI_Tavor_TAR-21

If you want Nato

Just stay away from the M4 and M16

I didn't say kalishnikov cause thats fscking obvious.

I think it's kind of boring that one of these psycho's hasn't mounted a drum or belt fed machine gun to a vehicle and pulled up to a concert full of teenieboppers yet. That would be the obvious way to go to be an asshole like lulz IRL.
I think you should probably just stop talking until you at least hold a gun IRL.

If you think an Uzi is anything but an israeli piece of shit that jams at least once every mag, you shouldn't even be allowed near guns.

And where is your hostility towards teenie boppers coming from? Were your broad shoulders and wispy mustache telling of your born gender when you showed up at Nsync concerts in a miniskirt?
Old 01-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you should probably just stop talking until you at least hold a gun IRL.

If you think an Uzi is anything but an israeli piece of shit that jams at least once every mag, you shouldn't even be allowed near guns.

And where is your hostility towards teenie boppers coming from? Were your broad shoulders and wispy mustache telling of your born gender when you showed up at Nsync concerts in a miniskirt?
More like little boy baby jocks lol.

Dude, u can carry like 2 uzi's and throw them away. Their cheap and a dime a dozen. Their recoil is manageable and u can just spray and pray at close range and hit lots of targets. Thier also lite and easy to conceal. Although two handgrenades would probably be just as effective.

I mean, were getting into IED territory with this thread.

Which is what I'm trying to point out about assault rifles. Civies don't need to worry about MAXIMUM carnage and high powered cartridges.

I know my guns. Everyones got their own pereferences. If u don't want that shit to break, go with a russian POS
Last edited by Wipe it Clean; 01-05-2016 at 09:11 AM..
Old 01-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Banned

i'm an undercover cia agent you've all been reported to the fbi you're all going to jail you bunch of terrorists.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you bunch of terrorists.
Nice try, but I'm not Israeli.
Closed Thread