Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99% of people here are guys. How the fuck do I know the guy is a tranny? Its an EQ forum. Gender shouldnt even be relevant on these forums. There are websites where that specific topic is for.
So your saying gender is just a social construct and people should be free to express themselves however they see fit without reprisal for deviating from an overly rigid and outdated set of sex-typed behavioral expectations?
Old 09-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Banned

I think what he's saying is that we're all elves around here.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your saying gender is just a social construct and people should be free to express themselves however they see fit without reprisal for deviating from an overly rigid and outdated set of sex-typed behavioral expectations?
This
Old 09-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Banned

I had to say goodbye to the last trans person I knew because they would post toxic shit about men and masculinity on the regular. I'm sorry you hate yourself so much, but I'm not going to participate in anyone elses fantasy.

That being said, I'm all for the Norrathian fantasy. We're all elves around here.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same goes for this douchebag
Tbh I legit thought Cecily was a chick, and was just poking fun on the wording.

But on that note, I don't give a fuck about your virtue signalling or your thoughts about me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to say goodbye to the last trans person I knew because they would post toxic shit about men and masculinity on the regular. I'm sorry you hate yourself so much, but I'm not going to participate in anyone elses fantasy.

That being said, I'm all for the Norrathian fantasy. We're all elves around here.
Transition is an act of (s)elf-love, (s)elf-acceptance, and (s)elf-healing.

I hope this helps.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Banned

That old friend didn't get me(ss)age.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re no longer a dude when you have no penis
Not true, half a dude. Half a dude with chemical tits and surgically installed fleshlight. Guys trick themselves thinking it not be like it is but it do.

Butchered quote:

"I began to wonder why this woman couldn't take any of these jokes but this trans named Dafney could take all the jokes including the trans jokes.. then it hit me, Dafney used to be a man" -Dave Chappelle

Still a dude under there, buried beneath the chemicals.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/Dkk9gvTmCXY
Old 09-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread