Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Warmane,.. dont you mean Former Molten Wow,. who lost their database and account files to staff who went rogue? costing them players,. money and a shitstorm.
Not to mention the over the top censorship they have on their forums,..

I got to level 80 on moltenwow lordareon it was a complete fucking buy to win server and still is. I didnt pay a buck to those cheap pos.

Truewow or dalaran are you best options for wotlk. /fucking thread
wotlk best wow era.
Are you retarded? lordareon isnt the same anymore, there is no marketplace, you can't buy shadowmourn, the rdf is disabled and its x1 rates.

quit living in the past fool /thread.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Banned

did 1-19 today, farmed mining/skinning till i made 33g off the auction house. probably gonna stay 19 for awhile and kill some noobs in wsg since the population actually has enough people for low level BG's.

If anyone decides to roll up on lordaeron let me know and ill hook you up with a few gold and a guild invite.

IGN: Kedrin, 19 Troll Hunter
Old 01-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Blizzard, hate those assholes. Nerfing my Mage trinkets.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

The future is Truewow or dalaran wow..

http://www.truewow.org/
OR
http://www.dalaran-wow.com/

These are the best coded and scripted WOTLK 1x servers with the most english speaking players.

waremane is a complete fucking rip off joke of a server
I'm speaking from Years of experience people don't be taken by flashy words or numbers.

Side note: Truewow has a sister server named Primal wow,.. it is going from classic to wotlk and uses the wotlk client. Play through classic, Burning Crusade, and Warth of the lich king all with the more modern WOTLK client. Which BTW can be edited to have mist of pandara style physics of models.
so yeah im not a fucking noob at this wow private shit.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The future is Truewow or dalaran wow..

http://www.truewow.org/
OR
http://www.dalaran-wow.com/

These are the best coded and scripted WOTLK 1x servers with the most english speaking players.

waremane is a complete fucking rip off joke of a server
I'm speaking from Years of experience people don't be taken by flashy words or numbers.

Side note: Truewow has a sister server named Primal wow,.. it is going from classic to wotlk and uses the wotlk client. Play through classic, Burning Crusade, and Warth of the lich king all with the more modern WOTLK client. Which BTW can be edited to have mist of pandara style physics of models.
so yeah im not a fucking noob at this wow private shit.
Nominating this man for a retarded poster award
Old 01-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Kobold

isn't dalaran pay to win garbage?
Old 01-04-2016, 05:59 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't dalaran pay to win garbage?
Aside from a few, most WoW servers are p2w garbage.

Nostalrius is pretty neat though.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 01-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Banned

anyone else get hallucinations from WoW raiding? i had to quit in vanilla after 4 or 5 days in a row of raiding in my sleep, getting no real rest and waking up not knowing whether i had looted an item or hallucinated looting it. Like to the point I had to log in to tell.

It was almost exactly like taking ambien and play-acting using a computer in bed in a semi unconscious fugue state, if you've ever been there, except way more persistent and exhausting. Gave up game after that. The key to a thrilling but moral life is to walk up to the edge of macequest and never go over.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone else get hallucinations from WoW raiding? i had to quit in vanilla after 4 or 5 days in a row of raiding in my sleep, getting no real rest and waking up not knowing whether i had looted an item or hallucinated looting it. Like to the point I had to log in to tell.

It was almost exactly like taking ambien and play-acting using a computer in bed in a semi unconscious fugue state, if you've ever been there, except way more persistent and exhausting. Gave up game after that. The key to a thrilling but moral life is to walk up to the edge of macequest and never go over.
molten core has that effect on people. there's only so many times you can troll people by staying out of melee range on a surger before you want to blow your brains out
Old 01-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aside from a few, most WoW servers are p2w garbage.

Nostalrius is pretty neat though.
How are these WoW servers p2w and profiting without any Blizzard intervention?

What country hosts these? I assume none of the p2w servers are hosted in the US?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread