Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're finally ready to hear this Sidelle.

As comical as specific conspiracy theories about thermite, remote controlled black drone planes, and other unproveable bullshit are, I am being quite serious every time i say "bush knocked down the towers".

Considering that the best you can say of Mossad is that it knew what was coming and allowed it to happen, plus considering that the hijackers were all Saudi-connected, plus considering the close Bush family connection to Saudi, plus considering the Bush family connection to CIA (president of USA previously had literally inherited the CIA immediately after the MKULTRA/Phoenix Program days, click link if that does not sound familiar), plus considering the Bush affiliate business interests which boomed magnificently as a direct result of the attack's ramifications, I'd say you're stretching your faith in humanity pretty fucking far to say incompetence and callous opportunism were the worst sins committed by US officials with respect to 9/11. Shit you just said you already know girl what am I goin on about.

These are the same people who justify "extraordinary rendition" and gitmo practices to continue the MKULTRA line of inquiry into the scientific formula that breaks any human. It would appear starving men until they are forced to beg a leather daddy to be fed with ground chickpeas up the ass is the thrilling result of these decades of illegal, unethical, and unscientific research on humans.

Hold up let me hit this shit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now, as a direct result of the laws passed in response to 9/11, these very same demons have access to the bulk communications data of the majority of the internet-connected world for the scientific refinement of psyops and the manipulation of human discourse on the population scale. Finally there is a machine which can collate psychological data about humans on such a scale as to make lines of research into the final suppression of the human spirit feasible, and a legal framework that allows it to happen. Which propaganda technique resulted in the greatest repetition of our keyphrases in human discourse both public and private? Which suppression/distraction techniques resulted in the optimal reduction of keyphrases we desire to minimize? The Earth as one extremely large psychological laboratory, collecting better data than any other lab ever has as the test subjects are utterly blind to what is happening and never consent to the test.

The whole privacy/blackmail thing most people bring up when talking about universal surveillance is scary, but it's a trivial side benefit compared to the real function -- literally harnessing the power of Lucifer.

Google already transcribes my voice mail with frightening accuracy. If you think the idea of kilobyte-sized transcriptions of all the voice picked up by these always-on devices (which are already listening for "Okay google" 24/7) being fed into a database for the population-scale monitoring of every human interaction, even those conducted offline, is moonbat tinfoil never gonna happen, you're probably just too frightened to face the inevitable future. And that's me being optimistic enough to not call it the present, only because the machine is maybe not yet refined enough to deal with the extreme backlash that would come from such a revelation becoming public. No, this tech is too important to be rejected; it will be introduced very gradually.

The collection infrastructure is growing rapidly, the data stockpile is growing exponentially, and there is currently a Manhattan Project style operation underway to unlock the secrets sitting in that data. We live in the precursor to the darkest times humanity will ever know, enjoying the last gasp of the Enlightenment. Whoever did 9/11, and whatever their intentions (highly likely they were unwitting pawns shopping for 72 virgins as advertised), they triggered the greatest and most fundamentally civilization-altering coup in the history of mankind.
Fascinating

perfect 5/7
Old 01-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As comical as specific conspiracy theories about thermite, remote controlled black drone planes, and other unproveable bullshit are, I am being quite serious every time i say "bush knocked down the towers".

Considering that the best you can say of Mossad is that it knew what was coming and allowed it to happen, plus considering that the hijackers were all Saudi-connected, plus considering the close Bush family connection to Saudi, plus considering the Bush family connection to CIA (president of USA previously had literally inherited the CIA immediately after the MKULTRA/Phoenix Program days, click link if that does not sound familiar), plus considering the Bush affiliate business interests which boomed magnificently as a direct result of the attack's ramifications, I'd say you're stretching your faith in humanity pretty fucking far to say incompetence and callous opportunism were the worst sins committed by US officials with respect to 9/11. Shit you just said you already know girl what am I goin on about.

These are the same people who justify "extraordinary rendition" and gitmo practices to continue the MKULTRA line of inquiry into the scientific formula that breaks any human. It would appear starving men until they are forced to beg a leather daddy to be fed with ground chickpeas up the ass is the thrilling result of these decades of illegal, unethical, and unscientific research on humans.

Now, as a direct result of the laws passed in response to 9/11, these very same demons have access to the bulk communications data of the majority of the internet-connected world for the scientific refinement of psyops and the manipulation of human discourse on the population scale. Finally there is a machine which can collate psychological data about humans on such a scale as to make lines of research into the final suppression of the human spirit feasible, and a legal framework that allows it to happen. Which propaganda technique resulted in the greatest repetition of our keyphrases in human discourse both public and private? Which suppression/distraction techniques resulted in the optimal reduction of keyphrases we desire to minimize? The Earth as one extremely large psychological laboratory, collecting better data than any other lab ever has as the test subjects are utterly blind to what is happening and never consent to the test.

The whole privacy/blackmail thing most people bring up when talking about universal surveillance is scary, but it's a trivial side benefit compared to the real function -- literally harnessing the power of Lucifer.

Google already transcribes my voice mail with frightening accuracy. If you think the idea of kilobyte-sized transcriptions of all the voice picked up by these always-on devices (which are already listening for "Okay google" 24/7) being fed into a database for the population-scale monitoring of every human interaction, even those conducted offline, is moonbat tinfoil never gonna happen, you're probably just too frightened to face the inevitable future. And that's me being optimistic enough to not call it the present, only because the machine is maybe not yet refined enough to deal with the extreme backlash that would come from such a revelation becoming public. No, this tech is too important to be rejected; it will be introduced very gradually.

The collection infrastructure is growing rapidly, the data stockpile is growing exponentially, and there is currently a Manhattan Project style operation underway to unlock the secrets sitting in that data. We live in the precursor to the darkest times humanity will ever know, enjoying the last gasp of the Enlightenment. Whoever did 9/11, and whatever their intentions (highly likely they were unwitting pawns shopping for 72 virgins as advertised), they triggered the greatest and most fundamentally civilization-altering coup in the history of mankind.
This is a man with eyes wide open. Start stockpiling ammo, folks.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Thread delivered. Special "thank you" to James_Joyce. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The thing which fastinates me about Making a Murderer, particularly, is watching the testimonies and more specifically the body language/tone of people testifying. It's fun to watch someone, the way they move and speak, and think, Oh, you son of a bitch, you are so fucking lying.
http://www.herstorygame.com/ was actually pretty entertaining and along these lines.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching a documentary about politics from the 60s and was outraged at how, everything we're arguing about right now they argued about 40 years ago.

buuut on the bright side, I like to think that we are on the tail end of fixing problems that take 40 years to fix.

So that makes me think, our corrupt broken justice system will be fixed!

Just not be fixed until 2056.

Maybe things will move 50% faster since we aren't all ass backwards conservatives IRL and we'll only have to wait for 2031 or something.

Either way I agree, corruption in our criminal justice system needs to be squashed. They had a great quote at the end of MaM that resonated pretty profoundly with me, 'we just dont think the law is wrong, we believe the people that maintain it are innocent until the end, we don't want to know our system is as broken as it really is'

We just love the idea of blind justice and think its real.

But it aint.

...the answer?

As long as people are legally allowed to bribe politicians(lobbyists) nothing will ever change.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as people are legally allowed to bribe politicians(lobbyists) nothing will ever change.
as pessimistic as I am like everyone else.. the one constant in the human condition is every decade it gets better.

So to that I say, one, everything is always changing for the better, and two, it will continue to forever!

This positive message about the human condition was brought to you by Bronco the makers of bronco and its subsidiaries.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as pessimistic as I am like everyone else.. the one constant in the human condition is every decade it gets better.

So to that I say, one, everything is always changing for the better, and two, it will continue to forever!

This positive message about the human condition was brought to you by Bronco the makers of bronco and its subsidiaries.
Nah man, the babyboomers set us back more than Nixon did politcally.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:38 AM
Banned

If you guy's liked that series check this documentary on Netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HW0d1NO9Y4
Old 01-09-2016, 04:41 AM
Banned

Quote:

Have you seen this documentary bro?

Your not at all a tinfoil hat person hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HW0d1NO9Y4
Closed Thread