Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

OMG if u can fire it up, can you fire it up once more, and press one of those social buttons, and then Screenshot it for me?? Please oh please.

(Same with those persona buttons on the left, they will also help me to have pressed versions)

hell and also that arrow button!
Old 09-27-2019, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

I'll see what I can do. The Tutorial locks out most of the functionality at first. I'll have to play through it a bit and see what opens up. EQ doesn't like windowed mode, either, so I have to deliberately crash the client every time I want to make a screenshot.

Danth
Old 09-27-2019, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

What i'm hoping is you can just left mouse click a button, holding it down, and while its "pressed" snap a screenshot, for each of those buttons types.

For the social button, can you use the [ SIT ] button for that? that one has the least amount of font that needs to be chopped out! <3
Old 09-27-2019, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Here's the best I can do in a few minutes. I'll try more later on. Got some stuff I have to do momentarily, I'll be back later.

Danth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eqtut2.JPG (65.3 KB, 212 views)
Old 09-27-2019, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Ok well I am a tester for EQClassic -- and they use the old-school original UI, spellbook med everything etc.

I have a working client that is patched in to their server. But I am not sure where to look for the buttons specifically.
Old 09-27-2019, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the best I can do in a few minutes. I'll try more later on. Got some stuff I have to do momentarily, I'll be back later.

Danth
Yeay baby!!!!
Old 09-27-2019, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Here's one more. Almost immediately after taking this one, upon memorizing the spell the client crashed. There's some sort of video fault that doesn't look like it can be easily rectified.

Danth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eqtut3.JPG (67.1 KB, 189 views)
Old 09-27-2019, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

You might say, the client went on Strike...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll delete my account [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2019, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Here are the specific assets you asked for earlier. The buttons are interesting in that the size of the writing is smaller in its "pushed" version than in the "up" version.

I can't access the Velious UI without a server to connect to (the tutorial function is VERY limited, almost useless, and runs only poorly on a modern PC with numerous rendering glitches), however memory is telling me that the buttons themselves were the same or at least very nearly the same between the two UI modes. Certainly we're moving in the right direction.

Danth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg assets.JPG (42.8 KB, 167 views)
Old 09-27-2019, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Awesome! You are the man Danth! Gonna work on these right now! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread