Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default Kunark is a short hop to Velious

The thought occured to me that with such a short time in Kunark (7 months I believe?) before the launch of Velious that many folks may be dinging 60 for the first time some time into Velious.

I thought I was pretty good at Everquest and I was like level 54 when Velious came out and did quite a bit of exping in Skyshrine killing stuff all over those tunnels trying to get some cool new armor back in the day.

Do you think this will be the case? Or will everyone be well into 60 by then?

Seems like a fun way to enjoy velious again (for a 3rd time[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-21-2019 at 08:56 PM..
Old 10-21-2019, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

not everyone will be level 60 by the time velious comes out on green.
However the people who play every day of classic to 50,. then every day of kunark to 60..
Well obviously they'll be 60..

Raid guilds will have many level 60s and guild character 60s by the time velious comes out.

Leveling isnt hard tbh.

ps. BIG fan of the UI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Keep at it!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Man. We need that -10,000% exp bonus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ps thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2019, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not everyone will be level 60 by the time velious comes out on green.
However the people who play every day of classic to 50,. then every day of kunark to 60..
Well obviously they'll be 60..

Raid guilds will have many level 60s and guild character 60s by the time velious comes out.

Leveling isnt hard tbh.

ps. BIG fan of the UI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Keep at it!
The 55-60 grind will be rough. Not many great xp camps at that level and there will be LOTS of players. The people who choose to tough it out during Classic and play Tanks / Rogues / Monks / Bards will definitely be rewarded come Kunark!
Old 10-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

I honestly found that 55-60 was the harest part for the casual players.
This is evidence over hundreds of people.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:49 PM
Aviak

Before Kunark I wanted to reach 50 with my necro. During Kunark I switched from necro to cleric, but didn't feel the drive to level to 60 before Velious. Not sure why... maybe because there was no new level cap... I don't remember.
Having Aegolism in the bank was a good reason to start to get to 60 though. I am not even sure what level the cleric was when Velious went live.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chryorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before Kunark I wanted to reach 50 with my necro. During Kunark I switched from necro to cleric, but didn't feel the drive to level to 60 before Velious. Not sure why... maybe because there was no new level cap... I don't remember.
Having Aegolism in the bank was a good reason to start to get to 60 though. I am not even sure what level the cleric was when Velious went live.
U talking on Classic or Blue99? I kinda feel the same honestly. I know during Classic my Warrior was lvl 54 when Velious dropped. I fondly recall hitting 55 then getting to tank mobs in PoGrowth as my first ever raiding experience.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how many folks will swap to lizard? That's a long way to go in 7 months.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

I wont swap to lizard but I'm sure ill make a lizard "alt" when kunark drops
Old 10-21-2019, 10:12 PM
Aviak

Classic. I haven't been that long on Blue - February 2018 - and didn't devote that much time to it. Blue is a bit strange. My cleric only made it to 49 and is the highest of my chars there.
Closed Thread