Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IF YOU LOG OUT - YOU MAY RETURN IN 1 HOUR AND CALL LNS

incident last night with salt, came back multiple hours after he died... I showed him mercy cuz I was blury on this ruling, thanks salem now I know for sure.

check the rule salt.
It implies you have to wait at least an hour not that it has to be exactly 60 minutes. Brain rot?
Old 04-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snufzaimoverlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing I learned by opening this thread is that OP cares so much about Everquest that he has 2 Red 99 Leaderboard browsers open and a Fletching browser.

Winning.
Rank 225. Serious biz.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by snufzaimoverlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing I learned by opening this thread is that OP cares so much about Everquest that he has 2 Red 99 Leaderboard browsers open and a Fletching browser.

Winning.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:

Winning.
hahaha
Old 04-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Banned

Shame to see an otherwise dedicated and talented player like Salem cast his lot with a bunch of retards

Making his own guild was the best thing he could have done, hope he recruits and things continue to improve for <Friends>
Old 04-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are suggesting a player is able to attempt to loot his body as many times as he wants without losing the right to later call LnS so long as he doesn't attack anyone?
Sorry just got out of class. Made so much pastry today it was unreal.

Yes i am suggesting exactly that, so long as the player doesn't attempt to engage you at any point. Once he does, i suggest they then lose their right to LNS for an hour. If they dont call LNS, they are still open to attack. If they want to die over and over while trying to get their corpse without calling LNS, in my opinion, so be it.

I understand where you are coming from in saying that there is only two options, fight or LNS. I just think that there is something inbetween. Calling LNS leaves u free to not get attacked while travelling to and looting your corpse, but forces you to leave for an hour. Not calling LNS but trying to get your corpse leaves you vulnerable to attack at any point, but does not force you to leave the zone for an hour should you manage to get your corpse. Choosing to fight someone before you get your corpse costs you the ability to LNS for an hour, and leaves you vulnerable for attack at any point once you have decided ( i e made an action ) to fight.

I simply do not agree that by not calling LNS when you pop, you instantly lose the right to LNS for an hour. By your definition if you are at all ever on CR for longer than an instant without calling LNS, you're fighting and u cant call LNS for an hour.

Do not buy it.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry just got out of class. Made so much pastry today it was unreal.

Yes i am suggesting exactly that, so long as the player doesn't attempt to engage you at any point. Once he does, i suggest they then lose their right to LNS for an hour. If they dont call LNS, they are still open to attack. If they want to die over and over while trying to get their corpse without calling LNS, in my opinion, so be it.

I understand where you are coming from in saying that there is only two options, fight or LNS. I just think that there is something inbetween. Calling LNS leaves u free to not get attacked while travelling to and looting your corpse, but forces you to leave for an hour. Not calling LNS but trying to get your corpse leaves you vulnerable to attack at any point, but does not force you to leave the zone for an hour should you manage to get your corpse. Choosing to fight someone before you get your corpse costs you the ability to LNS for an hour, and leaves you vulnerable for attack at any point once you have decided ( i e made an action ) to fight.

I simply do not agree that by not calling LNS when you pop, you instantly lose the right to LNS for an hour. By your definition if you are at all ever on CR for longer than an instant without calling LNS, you're fighting and u cant call LNS for an hour.

Do not buy it.
Tldr also this guy waits at your bind point spam mashing the root button before giving you the chance to call LNS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Furthermore, lets say player 1 dies somewhere in a zone trying to pvp player 2 and player 2 goes back to what they were doing. Player 1 comes and loots his corpse because he isnt being corpse camped without calling LNS . 30 mins later player 1 tries and to kill player 2 but dies again. By your definition player 1 cant call LNS for another 30 mins because according to you by not calling LNS the first time when they didn't need to,they actually choosing choose to fight when they didnt call LNS 30 mins ago so 30 mins ago they lost LNS rights for an hour.

Really stupid.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tldr also this guy waits at your bind point spam mashing the root button before giving you the chance to call LNS.
According to Salem if you pop and don't call LNS before i can cast root you are choosing to fight and lose your LNS rights for an hour.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to Salem if you pop and don't call LNS before i can cast root you are choosing to fight and lose your LNS rights for an hour.
Well its a good thing most of us don't take Salem seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Closed Thread