Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Banned

Ya

Not ooc'ing LNS after death but before spawning on bind is a common bluebie ban bait tactic

Reminder: it is entirely possible to not be a fire giant if you so choose, but when you're extremely bitter over others' success then I guess maybe you can't control yourself sometimes
Old 04-22-2015, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well its a good thing most of us don't take Salem seriously.
well than i guess he should get a ban for the screen shot he posted of himself violating lns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Banned

lol lns

not on my watch
Old 04-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulnavara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It implies you have to wait at least an hour not that it has to be exactly 60 minutes. Brain rot?
Not sure who you are but thanks for saving me the time to say this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2015, 01:03 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure who you are but thanks for saving me the time to say this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah thanks for saving me the time as i type out an equally long post quoting it thanks hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah thanks for saving me the time as i type out an equally long post quoting it thanks hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He kept it simple, I probably would have quoted the ruleset in several places and calling into account different aspects of what happened because I'm thorough.
Old 04-22-2015, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Been playing on this box for over a year and have never called LNS.
Old 04-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
According to Salem if you pop and don't call LNS before i can cast root you are choosing to fight and lose your LNS rights for an hour.
I've never done such a thing. But if you spawn outside the zone I am in, do not call LnS, zone in while I'm fighting your guildies, still choose not to call LnS, then run past me into the zone wihtout calling LnS, I will kill you for the next hour.

If you want to LnS, call it.
Old 04-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never done such a thing. But if you spawn outside the zone I am in, do not call LnS, zone in while I'm fighting your guildies, still choose not to call LnS, then run past me into the zone wihtout calling LnS, I will kill you for the next hour.

If you want to LnS, call it.
salem we kew?
Old 04-22-2015, 03:42 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread