Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're what we call a blind nutswinger, you don't know shit about the server, who plays here, its history etc. But your tongue is willing and you can sniff out a sack from miles upwind.
And your what everyone calls a shitposter
Old 06-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And your what everyone calls a shitposter
So a tip. YOU'RE not editing YOUR posts properly. It is from times of yore, we get the grammar that YOU'RE seemingly not familiar with in YOUR posts. Also, YOU'RE kind of a nutswinger dude. It's not very dignified...Kinda beta.
Arthos-Paladin
Old 06-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygyst [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So a tip. YOU'RE not editing YOUR posts properly. It is from times of yore, we get the grammar that YOU'RE seemingly not familiar with in YOUR posts. Also, YOU'RE kind of a nutswinger dude. It's not very dignified...Kinda beta.
Careful Syft and Madbad jumped all over me for making that post at Syft yesterday.

Also:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uninst.jpg (99.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 06-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of you empire folks have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes or what is going on. The aimchat crew "melted characters in the forge" which means to strip them and bind them in a death loop, because they are scared of returning vets.

The whole game was to "chest burst" nihilum, because red dawn failed and they had rooted/infiltrated nihilum deep enough to rip it apart.

These are aim chat phrases and it has been done in other games.

When you guys in empire see someone getting geared up from rags to riches you really need to a ask yourself "who is this and what have they arranged"?
You're fucking dumb
Old 06-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Careful Syft and Madbad jumped all over me for making that post at Syft yesterday.

Also:
Yeah, but I think they like me better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arthos-Paladin
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of you empire folks have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes or what is going on. The aimchat crew "melted characters in the forge" which means to strip them and bind them in a death loop, because they are scared of returning vets.

The whole game was to "chest burst" nihilum, because red dawn failed and they had rooted/infiltrated nihilum deep enough to rip it apart.

These are aim chat phrases and it has been done in other games.

When you guys in empire see someone getting geared up from rags to riches you really need to a ask yourself "who is this and what have they arranged"?
You might have autism. Take your tinfoil hat off bro.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also:
Did your eserve you're copy of windows 10?
Old 06-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya bro, i killed a dragon last night. What are you saving your dkp for, shiverback arms?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might have autism. Take your tinfoil hat off bro.
Seen the logs. No tinfoil hat.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

What logs? Is this the shit you were talking about a month ago regarding pushing a button?

You've never posted shit. You're a retard who just makes accusations with zero proof.
Closed Thread