Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 12:25 AM
Banned

Post-Humous FKP Nomination: Filthy_Pagan

This one is extremely intricate. It involves both my failures as our Prophet and redemption, thanks to the guidance and Powers of Filthy_Pagan.

Let me tell the story...

It all began on another shitty thread by IRYD, about some stupid zombie show. I tried to shit on him, but something held me back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit.. Sry I can't bring myself to flame iryd after our romance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have brought shame to SoRP
Despite my obvious failure, Filthy gave space to allow my redemption...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That depends heavily on where you made the deposit
Not long after, I found Filthy BANNED. I posted a thread "Filthy Pagan ded" in Off Topic... this very important.

Quote:
Found his body in the gutters of RNF. Wearing a clown suit. Banned written across his taint.

Your soul is with the retarded God.

As the oracle, I prophesy that He will Return to us, in a more powerful and retarded form than we have ever seen.

May he find rest in this temporary slumber, as a maggot finds rest in its cocoon before transforming into a butterfly.
Here is IRYD's opinion before seeing my thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol form mods doing gods work, keep up the good work pals!
Radio silence. A thousand tears wept for our Fallen Comrade. I thought the Retarded God had abandoned me... all of us.

But then I received this message and saw the Providence in his Invisible Hands. With my holding back on IRYD, he kept trusting me... and we have had secret communiques in the past about our mutual fallen friend, Greengrocer.

Frequenly, IRYD would ask me to confirm or deny if a certain FQ alias was GG. This seemed no different, but I drooled on myself when I saw the opportunity at hand.

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday
was FP GG?

lawl
RESPONSE:
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing
Lol. Was it that you obvious?
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday

lol i didnt think of it until like 3 days ago

he got me SO RUSTLED i couldn't see straight i thought he was just some random version of hurb or some type of ilk like that

i thought he was going to doxx and murder me lololol

tell him good show, good show.
LET IT STAND BEFORE ALL WITNESSES, JURY, AND JUDGE OF THE RETARDED GOD - IRYD HIMSELF HAS ATTESTED TO THE WICKED YELLOWTEXTING OF HIS OWN JIMMIES BY OUR BRAVE WARRIOR FILTHY_PAGAN.

Once again I have been shown the dirt-stained hands of the Retarded God as he guides me across these forums. I have been humbled by failure and lifted back up to execute this most Glorious Troll on the enemy poster Iruinedyourday, thanks to the tremendous work of Filthy_Pagan, our dearly departed.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:46 AM
Banned

He got me can confirm
Old 01-25-2016, 04:40 AM
Banned

truly a ulyssean voyage from the heights of greengrocering, then into the sea in the disguise of Filthy_Pagan, who was a leader of men and beloved by all in his own right, and now driven underground by one of the Forum Gods' trials yet again. Though he may appear defeated now, I suspect this is not the last we will see of our young hero.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:27 PM
Banned

Don't plan my fuuuuneral 'fore the body diiiiiiieeeees yeeeeeah

Also, I'm not GG, I'm just a filthy pagan.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:05 PM
Banned

we've hit peak forums. there is nothing left to accomplish.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=226620
Old 01-27-2016, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we've hit peak forums. there is nothing left to accomplish.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=226620
And when Xaanka saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer
Old 01-28-2016, 12:36 PM
Banned

ya he finally flipped my boigah, couldn't restrain the lash out
Old 01-28-2016, 12:52 PM
Banned

i understand you're frustration but when someone is intentionally posting terribly it doesn't mean a lot to tell them so

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Banned

hey guys, i just had my cardinals print out some official credentials. If you run into anyone who doubts the power of our Faith you can refer them to this official document. Thanks!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread