Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless they've changed it Half Elf inny warriors start out KoS to the spurned, and maybe the dead too I can't remember. Making Neriak a somewhat dangerous hub as that one gargoyle wannabe caster likes to perch on wall near the Neriak Underground entrance in Neriak Commons near the zone in to Neriak Third Gate, where he nukes lowbies through the wall when they head to bank or try to sneak to Neriak C.

Half Elf Inny Warriors, unlike Human inny warriors, are KOS to Wolves of the North and get zero boons from an increase in Steel Warrior rep as they don't have that lore of dual allegiance giving them wider access to Antonica factions that share Steel Warrior rep. So you'll need to do faction work if you want to do your own Langseax for example, or buy a beer from the EFP docks while that Ogre and Barb duo are up during the day in there.

Human inny worshipping warriors are also less KoS in Neriak than Half Elfs, though I'd guess they run into walls more often as they can't see much in the dark.

However, and this is a big one, Half elves are loved on Faydwer, and with just a bit of faction work turning in muffins in WFP, you'll have good relations with Elves including the inhabitants of Sister Isle in OoT. Though I think you might still be kos to Dwarf Paladins and Clerics... its been a while since I checked though. Oddly enough the Dwarf King will love your shit though, apparently having a soft spot for either half elves or innoruuk worshippers.

You should also be able to carefully tread around Erudin, though heretics will hate you until you do some faction work, but thats nothing that killing dock guards in Erudin for a couple of hours won't solve.

Half Elf Inny worshipping warriors are great if anyone wants to get a guise and do some faction work - as you'll be able to somewhat quickly get non-kos everywhere. My original plan was to level a half elf inny warrior after leveling a mage and gearing it up, but after playing a mage to 44 with a level 34 pet, I think I'll need some min-max healing on an ogre warrior with a guise.
Thank you for this info. The Dead themselves aren't KOS, but their ghoul guards are. I haven't died yet going through Neriak Underground or Third Gate, but I have died when I accidentally went into the non-necro mages guild there lol. I'm making pretty alright progress from being bound in Neriak, I did the red wine quest to max my shopkeep rep.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Bertox half elf rogue?

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanFish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I imagine Rodcet Nife is a pretty rare deity choice.
Rodcet Nife should be praised with all vigor!
Old 12-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rodcet Nife should be praised with all vigor!
Dude turns into a fish and doesn't even have sex with anything while an animal like Zeus totally would. Unless... are the Koalindl fish demigods?
Old 12-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those wondering the most APPALLING Fault is that in the sewers NO ONE SELLS WATER.
This is sadly correct. You want water, you have to go to WK. Raising Merchants of Qeynos faction is fairly easy, though. All you need to do is bring death to Karana Bandits for a while.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure there's not a single soul who is something like a Wood Elf Bard of Brell or a Human Rogue of Erollisi
Well i'm a half-elf bard of Erollisi if that's close enogh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ahris; 12-10-2019 at 11:18 AM..
Old 12-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Half-elf bard of Quellious here.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

My bet: Female Bertox Gnome Cleric

I remember during Luclin when the new Heraldic armor was released, finding a cleric that worshipped bertox to get my gems imbued was a major ordeal.
Old 12-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

The subtle nuances in faction based on race/class/deity is my favorite aspect of this game!!! Your choice is meaningful.

The only shame is agnostic is overused. I wish it was limited to rare class/race combos that make sense. Another reason why I thought Sullon Zek was a good server, no agnostic allowed.

Edit: the lvl 60 Enchanter my friend and I built together on red99 is a dark elf that worshiped Inny! I practice what I preach.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless they've changed it Half Elf inny warriors start out KoS to the spurned, and maybe the dead too I can't remember. Making Neriak a somewhat dangerous hub as that one gargoyle wannabe caster likes to perch on wall near the Neriak Underground entrance in Neriak Commons near the zone in to Neriak Third Gate, where he nukes lowbies through the wall when they head to bank or try to sneak to Neriak C.

Half Elf Inny Warriors, unlike Human inny warriors, are KOS to Wolves of the North and get zero boons from an increase in Steel Warrior rep as they don't have that lore of dual allegiance giving them wider access to Antonica factions that share Steel Warrior rep. So you'll need to do faction work if you want to do your own Langseax for example, or buy a beer from the EFP docks while that Ogre and Barb duo are up during the day in there.

Human inny worshipping warriors are also less KoS in Neriak than Half Elfs, though I'd guess they run into walls more often as they can't see much in the dark.

However, and this is a big one, Half elves are loved on Faydwer, and with just a bit of faction work turning in muffins in WFP, you'll have good relations with Elves including the inhabitants of Sister Isle in OoT. Though I think you might still be kos to Dwarf Paladins and Clerics... its been a while since I checked though. Oddly enough the Dwarf King will love your shit though, apparently having a soft spot for either half elves or innoruuk worshippers.

You should also be able to carefully tread around Erudin, though heretics will hate you until you do some faction work, but thats nothing that killing dock guards in Erudin for a couple of hours won't solve.

Half Elf Inny worshipping warriors are great if anyone wants to get a guise and do some faction work - as you'll be able to somewhat quickly get non-kos everywhere. My original plan was to level a half elf inny warrior after leveling a mage and gearing it up, but after playing a mage to 44 with a level 34 pet, I think I'll need some min-max healing on an ogre warrior with a guise.

As for the original subject header, gnome berty worshipping warrior would be the rarest.

Knew one on launch day that rerolled Eru Pally so he could hold threat better and wield magic. Godspeed out there Hunkstud of Erudin, and RIP Bigstud, Gnome Berty Warrior of decay, who out leveled legions of weak ass cry baby gnome necros and mages above in the light who fought like animals over scraps. A hero for the ages who spread word of his dark lord's glory down in the mines of Akanon, doing so with the heartless violence of a clockwork while he shoved aside the weak and inferior to seize every last spider eye and snake skin he could. Like an alpha male alligator that tears off the snouts of pack betas that eye his lady gators or meals, Bigstud was too beautiful for Norrath and too strong of spirit for his little body - his soul lives on though: and those now snoutless pug-dog looking weaklings he once ran in front of will never forget the wiggle of his posterior and the fear and jealousy it made them feel.

Pras and give Hunkstud his due if you ever see him: you'll always find him out in the shit struggling to carry the weak to heights they don't deserve to know.
Wish you rolled up with us
Closed Thread