Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2023, 05:38 PM
Banned

I found the vid Trex posted in the covid thread by the east Indian doctor interesting, watched it in its entirety

Sad that it must be said because medicine should NOT be political but despite how against the latest booster and the vaxx push in general the doctor is, he says he is a Bernie supporter. This shouldn’t lend any more or less credence to his takes (which are medically over my head, I dunno half the terms he mentions), but I was surprised to hear
Old 09-06-2023, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Also, I hear April O'Neil is now an UGLY FAT BLACK LESBIAN?
People, bibles have been re written, interpreted, translated and old/new testaments etc. And you can't suspend ya disbelief that another fictional story gets reimagined?
Get a grip people.
Also, I only like white young hot available teens to be on my TMNT movies. Said some uptight bible thumper probably. No wait, what.
Last edited by Duik; 09-06-2023 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Fixed quote tags
Old 09-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People, bibles have been re written, interpreted, translated and old/new testaments etc. And you can't suspend ya disbelief that another fictional story gets reimagined?
Get a grip people.
Also, I only like white young hot available teens to be on my TMNT movies. Said some uptight bible thumper probably. No wait, what.
I personally am getting a little tired of stoic boring unbeatable girl boss heroes of the latest storytellings always being up against white men villains

Now, normally, I love a good villain, and used to almost always pick evil playthroughs of old SNES/PC RPG’s

But these white men villains are stupid, weak, one-dimensional, and easily defeated by the Mary Sue with untrained perfect skill girl boss every time

Makes me zzzzzz
Old 09-06-2023, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I found the vid Trex posted in the covid thread by the east

Indian doctor interesting, watched it in its entirety

Sad that it must be said because medicine should NOT be political but despite how against the latest booster and the vaxx push in general the doctor is, he says he is a Bernie supporter. This shouldn’t lend any more or less credence to his takes (which are medically over my head, I dunno half the terms he mentions), but I was surprised to hear
Dr. Vinay’s disinformation is ridiculous. He was debunked back in 2022.

The guy is regarded as a quack for a reason.
I kid you not they nicknamed him Dr. Hitler Zombie.

Dr. Vinay Prasad goes full Godwin over COVID-19 public health measures

Dr. Vinay Prasad: “Public Health’s (Mis)Truth Problem”

Controversial oncologist Dr. Vinay Prasad disavowed by dean, lectures to GSBS

Responding to Dr. Vinay Prasad’s “dunking on a 7′ hoop” criticism of SBM

Dr. Vinay Prasad echoes a common antivax trope that portrays concern about a deadly disease as irrational fear
Old 09-06-2023, 05:53 PM
Banned

^
I don’t have the time to pour over all that, can only comment on what I heard in the vid I mentioned

The only obvious glaring flaw I noticed was when he claimed that state-pushed misinformation was “far worse” (I forget the exact phrasing, something like that), than “conspiracy theory” misinformation

And I’m like “uhhh no. One has limitless potential to be nonsense and the other does have actual scrutiny and oversight”

So that particular statement caught me off guard
Old 09-06-2023, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally am getting a little tired of stoic boring unbeatable girl boss heroes of the latest storytellings always being up against white men villains

Now, normally, I love a good villain, and used to almost always pick evil playthroughs of old SNES/PC RPG’s

But these white men villains are stupid, weak, one-dimensional, and easily defeated by the Mary Sue with untrained perfect skill girl boss every time

Makes me zzzzzz
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2023, 05:56 PM
Banned

If UET were correct, Biden would be able to stop this

Quote:
Special counsel to indict Hunter Biden in gun case this month
Old 09-06-2023, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya it’s a growing sentiment

People get bored of stuff. Sort of like how the guaranteed success of superhero stories is now completely gone

Imagine, if you will, if almost every commercial on tv, movie, and tv show, had every thief and villain portrayed by a black guy

People would eventually be like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2923.jpg (21.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-06-2023, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Makes me zzzzzz
I'm pretty bored of the same thing to be honest with you. The girlboss superhero stories are all forced to rely on magic or superpowers. I'm probably an outlier when I say, I fucking hate superhero movies and TV shows. So anytime this type of character presents itself in the type of stuff I watch, it just makes my brain bleed from how illogical it is.

For clarification, I'm not referring to like Ted lasso's boss being a badass woman CEO. I'm talking about literally fight scenes, I cannot handle seeing another woman beat up a man. I think it's happened three times in the history of the universe, it's just not how we're built
Old 09-06-2023, 06:04 PM
Banned

Botten has links to show that retarded idiots don't like vinay prasad. He can link to all of them!

Meanwhile: https://scholar.google.com/citations...wk0AAAAJ&hl=en

And yeah state pushed misinformation *is* worse because the state has the power to set policy. Random uncle hector doesn't.
Closed Thread